Amazon Celt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Celt

This forum is related to the Amazon Celt RP SIM in Second Life

HomeAmazon CeltLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grim tidings from Scepturad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vyctoria Silvercloud
Admin
Vyctoria Silvercloud

Character sheet
RP Character:
Health:
Grim tidings from Scepturad Left_bar_bleue50/50Grim tidings from Scepturad Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Grim tidings from Scepturad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim tidings from Scepturad   Grim tidings from Scepturad Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:34 pm

BJ Tunwarm wrote:
Rzer2 Chajit wrote:
Well....for me..i am just glad it didnt turn out as with the dragon hunt....
The mmm...animal husbandry.....needs to end....all of it. Also the lurking ..thing...
L&L, Victoria

Clearly the issue had reached a climax Sister.

Grim tidings from Scepturad Icon_smile <- that's BJ whose is innocent.
I could not agree more.....let´s put it to rest.....
Grim tidings from Scepturad Icon_razz L&L, Victoria
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
RP Character: Warrior
Health:
Grim tidings from Scepturad Left_bar_bleue50/50Grim tidings from Scepturad Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Grim tidings from Scepturad   Grim tidings from Scepturad Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Rzer2 Chajit wrote:
The mmm...animal husbandry.....needs to end....all of it. Also the lurking ..thing...
L&L, Victoria

Clearly the issue had reached a climax Sister.

Grim tidings from Scepturad Icon_smile <- that's BJ whose is innocent.
Back to top Go down
Vyctoria Silvercloud
Admin
Vyctoria Silvercloud

Character sheet
RP Character:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Grim tidings from Scepturad   Grim tidings from Scepturad Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:31 am

L&L, Victoria
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Grim tidings from Scepturad   Grim tidings from Scepturad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Last night me, Victoria and Abby traveled to Sceptured and there meet with Queen Emiliegh and Princess Mookie. They explained to us that of two of the minotaurs fled Amazon Celt have been lurking in the Scepturard back country, clearly attracted by Sceptureds abundant sheep flocks. The minotaurs reign of animal husbandry needed to end so with sword, axe and bow we hunted the creatures.

First one of the beasts dared violate Queen Emiliegh's own castle and we chased the creature threw the castles halls and stairs. After flushing it out of the bowels of the castle we finally corned the minotaur near a tavern. In its desperatation to escape our blades, it fled into the a lake. Queen Emiliegh and Victoria chased it into the water and killing it.

The next minotaur we found lurking among in another sheep flock, the just and true laws of the gods' permit me to say no more, but we gave chase to it finally cornering in a grover a savage fight ensured. Many a savage blow was exchanged until the beast droped. Queen Emiliegh delivering the killing blow in fitting payment for the minotaurs abuse of her livestock.

The flocks and fields of Scepturard as safe again!
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Grim tidings from Scepturad   Grim tidings from Scepturad Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:55 am

Greetings Sisters, allies and friends

We have received grim tidings from Sceptured; the beasts have apparently fled our land and have taking to ravaging Sceptured. Tomorrow at 7:00pm we shall travel to Sceptured and hunt these creatures down in their new homes. We will assemble at 6:30pm STL at the great hall to travel to Scepturad . SF meters and weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grim tidings from Scepturad   Grim tidings from Scepturad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grim tidings from Scepturad
Page 1 of 1