Amazon Celt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Celt

This forum is related to the Amazon Celt RP SIM in Second Life

HomeAmazon CeltLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elektra Fride
Admin
Elektra Fride

Character sheet
RP Character: Warrior
Health:
Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Left_bar_bleue50/50Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles   Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:55 am

Here are some great pictures taken at Sungs Funeral. Sorry they are not in order (way to many uploads to edit and arrange) Pictures are courtesy of Starsitter Quality

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 3825_411

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 8193_411

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 44250_12

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 61469_10

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 65312_10

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 67997_10

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 18510510

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 22942810

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 30229211

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 30394910

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 30651510

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 30668810

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 38436810

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 38455410

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 38436811

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 39725910

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 40398610

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 48092910

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 54681414

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 55414710

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 58022210

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles 60211_10
Sung the lone traveler

Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
RP Character: Warrior
Health:
Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Left_bar_bleue50/50Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles   Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:33 pm

"From the abyss we come and to the abyss we all go"

I first meet Sung about a month after I joined Amazon Celt. Pipp the slave boy had gone missing (apparently he was off on one of his sulks in Gor) and Sung was spreading rumors that Pipp the slave boy as in reality a high paid assassin (Pipp's infamous loin cloth was in reality a deadly garrotte). Needless to say this rumor gave MC the vapors.

I will be honest, me and him differed a lot about the direction Amazon Celt was going and we had more than a few fights. Elketra can probably spend hours talking about how I would bitch about Sung and his antics. However he was always loyal to the clan and tried to contribute one way or another to it right up to the end. Sung was there and helped us a lot; when Elketa took over the clan from MC he was one of the few that stood with us during the "famine" when the like was basically Elketra, Kai, me and Sung. Sung supported us threw all the drama of when the old timers who had dropped out, ran back and started screaming at Elketra she was doing it wrong the second the clan started growing again.

He was a pretty good role player if an oddly inconstant one. I never could get why he was in an Amazon group or what he wanted from it. A few times I tried to set him with groups like Winterfell that seemed more what he was into, but his real interest, at lest as role playing goes was always Amazon Celt.

His crusade against SL slavery was always amusing. I never could figure out if he was serious or not.

Plus we had a lot of fun snarking in IM as martial artistes about the various SL dorks who thought they were hot shit because they gamed out some meter.

I will miss him.
Back to top Go down
Patrice Cournoyer
Admin
Patrice Cournoyer

PostSubject: Our Taoiseach Elektra adds this comment   Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:44 pm

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death.
I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all nights to come."

The quote is from a book series that Sung loved. It is called "A Song of Ice and Fire" by G.R.R.Martin. (The HBO show "Game of Thrones" is based on it.)

Sung Hifeng
Druid/Buddhist/Taoist/Teacher/Scholar who has wandered into Western Europe from China in the time of the Western Han

I first met Sung Hifeng long ago, in the old lands of the Amazon Celt. He came wandering into our lands exploring and silent. A mysterious figure, which I could not tell was neither male or female, young or old. It was not a casual greetings, it was more an inquisition with mission. Sung was here to check on the status of our slaves.

Yes back in those days we kept slaves. I was free of this practice so I was able to answer his questions with a non biased opinion. We had a great long talk that evening as I welcomed him into our land. He came back again and again, first interested in talking with the slaves, which was mostly Pipp at that time. Then he became part of the clan by association as friend of clan, eventually teaching us the ways of the Mystic Druids and becoming a clan Elder.

Sung was one of our oldest clan members, seeing many different phases of our evolution. And always helping us with his wisdom and statesmanship. He will live in the hearts of the Amazon Celts forever. As be his body will be missed, his spirit will always remain with the Amazons Celts. Amazon Cry!
Back to top Go down
Patrice Cournoyer
Admin
Patrice Cournoyer

PostSubject: Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles   Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:27 pm

The sisters were sad to hear that our Teacher Sung had passed on, October 1 2012, his skills in music and story telling will be missed by all. A ceremony will be held at the Stone Circle on Thursday October 4 at 6pm SL time.

Some pictures of Sung in SL and RL are attached.

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Sungpo10

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Sungrl10

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Boatri10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles   Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad News, Our Teacher and Druid Sung Hifeng has passed to the Western Isles
Page 1 of 1