Amazon Celt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Celt

This forum is related to the Amazon Celt RP SIM in Second Life

HomeAmazon CeltLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role Play: on the Plague Doctor, Xaltotan and madness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
RP Character: Warrior
Health:
Role Play: on the Plague Doctor, Xaltotan and madness Left_bar_bleue50/50Role Play: on the Plague Doctor, Xaltotan and madness Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Role Play: on the Plague Doctor, Xaltotan and madness Empty
PostSubject: Role Play: on the Plague Doctor, Xaltotan and madness   Role Play: on the Plague Doctor, Xaltotan and madness Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:24 pm

About four months ago a strange obsidian crystal appeared on my land with odd writing on it. Unable to read it I thought nothing of it and went about my duties. There are many strange things we find on our land. Like the market that is so old. Then last July the crystal started humming. Puzzled I talked to the Erivor. Vikotr and Cleyranda came over and Cleyranda cast a spell on the stone. There was this cloud of black filth and this creature appeared before us.

The creature from the crystal looked like a human, black with a black hat and cloak. It had some mask on that looked like a crow, more than anything else. It hoovered in the air before us and told us it was the “Plague Doctor” This Plague Doctor proceeded to taunt us and mocked us being puny and helpless. Outraged at its insolence I struck at with my sword only to see it laugh at me. It summoned a wirlwind that sent us tumbling and after that it disappeared.

Confused I consulted with my sisters and Sung. We then called for help from our allies the Sceptard Warriors. They came, a search of the land was performed and the Plague Doctor was found in one of the tombs in the caves under the falls. Again all spells and weapons proved futile and we withdrew.
We called upon the Oracle Bareiho Silvera. In her trance the gods whispered to her and told us The Plague Doctor was a demon and the spirit of the sorcerer who summoned the demon in the first place was the key to defeating it.

The scholarly Sung consulted his books and upon the day the stars called for he performed the ritual. The spirit of the sorcerer Xaltotan, nicked named by his own fellows The Foul, was called from the hell he had been so richly damned to by the gods. He was one of the Acheron sorcerers who lived three thousand years ago on the island of Nautilus. Even by the demon cursed, blood splattered company of the Acherons Xaltotan was considered beyond the pale and he was exiled to our island were he practiced his arts in solitude until poisoned by his own apprentices jealous of his power.

Sung wrested the secrets of the Plague Doctor out of Xaltotan. Even at the moment of Sung's victoryXaltotan r escaped Sung's wards by possessing the mind of Najie Fang. From there Xaltotan spirit slid into the corpse of a fallen warrior and has slowly reformed regianed his power.

Now two weeks ago we heard the screaming of the damned in the Ranger camp. Sung augured that Xaltotan was calling up the damn to posses us and turn us into his witless minions. Athena was possessed briefly and other sisters are suspected!

Now tonight Sung attempts the ritual to purge Xaltotan evil from the land.
Back to top Go down

Role Play: on the Plague Doctor, Xaltotan and madness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amazon Celt-
Jump to: