Amazon Celt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Celt

This forum is related to the Amazon Celt RP SIM in Second Life

HomeAmazon CeltLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Search for the Acheronian Bone Necklace - 3rd Symbol - Finally the Necklace Itself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vyctoria Silvercloud
Admin
Vyctoria Silvercloud

Character sheet
RP Character:
Health:
Search for the Acheronian Bone Necklace - 3rd Symbol - Finally the Necklace Itself Left_bar_bleue50/50Search for the Acheronian Bone Necklace - 3rd Symbol - Finally the Necklace Itself Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Search for the Acheronian Bone Necklace - 3rd Symbol - Finally the Necklace Itself Empty
PostSubject: Search for the Acheronian Bone Necklace - 3rd Symbol - Finally the Necklace Itself   Search for the Acheronian Bone Necklace - 3rd Symbol - Finally the Necklace Itself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Patrice, Bj, Athena, Taalitha and Vyctoria gather in the Great Hall....and discuss if It would be a proper night to search for the Necklace in the ruins....
Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles...as i look into the fire......May Bridgid Goddess help us all meet again at the Great Hall
Patrice Cournoyer: aye Vyctoria.. well said
Vyctoria Silvercloud: For those who dont make it.....Well....A fair life in the afterworld waits for you...who died in battle
BJ Tunwarm: "Aye, a glorious death sisters in a good battle for a worhty cause, what more do we want?"
Vyctoria Silvercloud: So far....we found the 2 marks...and......we got in fight with a troll...a nasty troll
Patrice Cournoyer: and that wind smoke creature
BJ Tunwarm: "So..what is this guardian, rigfht?"
Athena Correia sighs "I hate the Draug.... but no more than I hate wolves now."
Vyctoria Silvercloud: Well......gather your weapons..and lets move out
Athena Correia gets up grunting but happy she gets a chance to slaughter something... anything really.
Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles..and nods.....Lets move out......To the Ruins, I say!!!

Search for the Acheronian Bone Necklace - 3rd Symbol - Finally the Necklace Itself 3rd_sy11

In the Ruins....they find a scrambled altar
Vyctoria Silvercloud looks around......now everyone please....make a circle around the stone
Arwen SpiritWeaver: The Queen gasps as Vyctoria leads the group to the Ruins....memories cascading through her dead mind......
Vyctoria Silvercloud nods....very well....ready yourselfs....I will have to begin this with the Guardian
BJ Tunwarm: looks at Arwen puzzeld by her reaction
Vyctoria Silvercloud: I shall summon him.......and If I am correct....He is the carrier of the necklace... So we will ahve to kill him
Vyctoria Silvercloud: Aye....Here it goes...and So she recites an ancient spell...Sumonning the unseen...the hidden one...the keeper
Vyctoria Silvercloud looks around.........Be watchfull.....He is here!!!!...I can feel a presence...
Grond Mocha grita: the wind begind to howel and there is an awful stence
Vyctoria Silvercloud: can you see it?
Patrice Cournoyer: no but I smell something foul
Grond Mocha grita: the ground trembles and the sky grows dark!
Grond Mocha grita: something calls the creature to the light

And suddenly there It appears......a huge and awful troll....

Search for the Acheronian Bone Necklace - 3rd Symbol - Finally the Necklace Itself 3rd_sy12

Vyctoria Silvercloud: Here it is!!!! Kill IT...KILL IT!!!
Athena Correia: What on earth is it?
Grond Mocha: the creature slams into BJ
Vyctoria Silvercloud: AYE
Vyctoria Silvercloud: IT IS DEAD

After a long and hard battle....the troll is cornered in his lair...and killed by Sister Athena....just before she collapses as well....

Search for the Acheronian Bone Necklace - 3rd Symbol - Finally the Necklace Itself 3rd_sy13

Athena Correia collapses from her new wounds and old ones
Vyctoria Silvercloud: Athena, sister?
Patrice Cournoyer: aye.. we have slain it
Vyctoria Silvercloud slowly looks over the beats....as i stop around its neck..a. small.line
Vyctoria Silvercloud: HERE...I found it...the necklace...a small line....mmmmmmmm....down into the creatures chest
Vyctoria Silvercloud reaches it and begins to slice it open
Patrice Cournoyer: be careful Vyc
Vyctoria Silvercloud carves it open......pulling out the bones and guts
Vyctoria Silvercloud: mmmmmm..something inside
Patrice Cournoyer gags at the sight and smell
Taalitha Resident: retreats suddenly cautious
Vyctoria Silvercloud pulls out a blood covers small necklace
Arwen SpiritWeaver sussurra: the queen snarls at Vyctoria....
BJ Tunwarm: looks at the thing in open disgust
Arwen SpiritWeaver: I'll take that, if you please....pointing to the necklace...
Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles.....as i look down to the Queen.....You will forgive me...That is not for you to wear. It will be given to Amazon Celt Commander only...Our ruler
Patrice Cournoyer: aye, Vyc
Arwen SpiritWeaver: The queen stares at Vyctoria with open rage..... "You would DARE...to defy MEEEEEEEEEE?"""" she roars
Taalitha Resident becomes more and more confused at arwens beahviour
Arwen SpiritWeaver looks at Patrice with a withering gaze, " what I need, is myyyyyyy property, ....damn you all to HAdes!"...the wizened queen reaches for the sword strapped to her back....
Vyctoria Silvercloud shakes myhead...."I know you dont mean it.....Tha tis not you, Arwen"
Taalitha Resident: such a powerful talisman would have powerful effects
BJ Tunwarm: nods to Taalitha's words
Arwen SpiritWeaver: she stares at Vyctoria coldly and croaks..."Give me that necklace, you DOG..... or I'll KIIIIIIIIIIII:: youuuuuuuuuu...."
Vyctoria Silvercloud laughs high...."Or what? Are you gonna fight us all?..Alone?"
Arwen SpiritWeaver: the queen draws her blade and advances toward Vyctoria...
Arwen SpiritWeaver sussurra: the queen croaks, "I'll fight the Gods of the Underworld, for what is rightfully mine....
Arwen SpiritWeaver: the queen falls to the stone, unconscious...as Bj hits her skull with her sword
BJ Tunwarm: "Thats how its done" and kicks Arwens sword away from her
BJ Tunwarm: "Patrice, check to see if Arwen is well"
Patrice Cournoyer: aye
Vyctoria Silvercloud: Thank you....she will wake but resonable
Athena Correia: Aye Sister
Patrice Cournoyer: she is unconscious but breathing normally...she will have a big lump
Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs...thank Goddeess..
So the Acheronian Bone Necklace was finally found inside the 3rd and final Guardian...All that remains now is Sister Famine....
Back to top Go down

Search for the Acheronian Bone Necklace - 3rd Symbol - Finally the Necklace Itself
Page 1 of 1