Amazon Celt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Celt

This forum is related to the Amazon Celt RP SIM in Second Life

HomeAmazon CeltLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chalisthios verses The Book of Spells

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
RP Character: Warrior
Health:
Chalisthios verses The Book of Spells Left_bar_bleue50/50Chalisthios verses The Book of Spells Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Chalisthios verses The Book of Spells Empty
PostSubject: Chalisthios verses The Book of Spells   Chalisthios verses The Book of Spells Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 pm

* Vyctoria, Mee, Alyosha, Darce and Patrice have left the cave. Arwen stands outside the door, possed by Queen Chalisthios.*

[18:57] The Book: Chatlisthius hears in her head "you can't escape me"

[18:57] Arwen SpiritWeaver: The Queen gasps as she hears the words in her head,

[18:58] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Looking around wildly but seeing no one...

[18:58] The Book: A long, long mocking laugh from a distant giant mocking you

[18:58] Arwen SpiritWeaver: The Queen hisses through clenched teeth

[18:59] Arwen SpiritWeaver: "Come to me then, fool... and receive the just reward for your Treachery!"

[18:59] The Book: Chatlisthius hears in her head "You know were I am, were you came from"

[19:00] Arwen SpiritWeaver: The Queen waves her sword wildly, in the air "You'll not find me all that easy to kill!"

[19:00] Arwen SpiritWeaver: The Queen rushes back into the cave, looking around for the shadow-enemy

[19:01] Arwen SpiritWeaver: She screams, "WHERE ARE YOU, COWARDLY THIEF?"

[19:02] The Book: Chatlisthius hears in her head "Death? This is far beyond death. Don't you remember the sword of Lug Chatlisthius?,.. red in the sun with your life blood?

[19:02] Arwen SpiritWeaver: The Queen gapes, hearing these words.... knowing there is only ONE who knew of this...

[19:03] The Book: Chatlisthius hears in her head "Or how The Morgan set her crows on your eyes to mock your corpse?"

[19:04] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Then, she draws herself up and looks around her grimly... screaming "COME AND FACE ME, DEVIL!"

[19:04] Arwen SpiritWeaver: DAMN YE, COME OUT AND FIGHT!"

[19:04] The Book: More laughter in Chatlisthius head "Oh how long you lamented your tale to us in all those long years"

[19:05] Arwen SpiritWeaver: The Queen stops for a moment.... then her resolve reforms and she hisses..."COME to me DAAAAMMMMMNNN YE, and let there be an end to ye!"

[19:06] Arwen SpiritWeaver whispers: How dare you mock me in this way!?

[19:07] The Book: "play the fool Chatlisthius the dead" The voice in your head says "You know were I am at, were we all are at."

[19:07] The Book: The book seems to watch Chatlisthius

[19:08] Arwen SpiritWeaver: The Queen glares around her at the walls of the cave...I am a Queen, fool, I don't jump to the bidding of others, they jump to MINE....NOW COME< DEMON!!!" She roars.

[19:09] Arwen SpiritWeaver: She swings her sword wildly, trying to strike down the thing that taunts her....

[19:10] The Book: "Oh yes, Lug jumped so high Chatlisthius, when he drove that sword right threw your chest." the voice in her head says

[19:11] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Chatlisthius screams in rage at the Spirit's taunting

* Vyctoria and Mee return to the cave*

[19:11] Mee Salubria: Arwen?

[19:12] The Book: "Come on Chatlisthius, only one way to be free of this all" the voice in Chatlisthius head says "tell the hedge witch the spells, you know them. The will free us forever"

* Darcie Emerald returns to the cave with : Alyosha.

[19:12] Arwen SpiritWeaver: the queen croaks, I am Chatlisthius, woman...

[19:12] Arwen SpiritWeaver: I know no-one named "Arwen"...

[19:12] The Book: ",. you died" the voice in your head says

[19:13] Vyctoria Silvercloud steps inside...."what is wrong, Arwen?"

[19:13] Mee Salubria: my mistake Your Highness

[19:13] Vyctoria Silvercloud leans over the book again......reading it over and over

[19:13] Mee Salubria: I was only concerned for your safety

[19:13] Vyctoria Silvercloud: no, no, no, no,. nothing new.....he came....wrecked....built the temple...hid them

[19:13] The Book: the book seems to look back

[19:13] Arwen SpiritWeaver cackles, oh nothing, nothing at all, just a ghost who thinks it can frighten a Queen into submission...

[19:14] Mee Salubria: oh

[19:14] Mee Salubria: Vyc there where bones in the cave in a “x”.

[19:14] Mee Salubria: but it was not a match

[19:14] The Book: "You looked so noble and stern as your head hung on old King Lug's hall Chatlisthius" the voice in Chatlisthius head says

[19:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: yes.. I saw them....but bones...not good for a symbol...they can be moved"

[19:15] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Chatlisthius screams again, "COME AND FACE ME, COWARD!"

[19:15] Mee Salubria: nods

[19:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: What?

[19:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Face who?

[19:15] Mee Salubria: *turns to Arwen*

[19:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud: mhm....right now...it would be a good time to help us, Arwen

[19:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud: This is in your interest as well

[19:16] Arwen SpiritWeaver: This ghost, who torments me.. what, can't you fools hear his taunts? are you deaf, fools?"

[19:16] Darcie Emerald: cloud do you speak of lug the son of cian?

[19:16] The Book: there is a very, very faint distant laughter

[19:17] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Oh Bridged

[19:17] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Where else can we look?

[19:17] Mee Salubria: Here?

[19:17] The Book: "Tell them Chatlisthius, tell them of battle" the voice in Chatlisthius head says

[19:17] Darcie Emerald: What has happened to Arwen?

[19:18] Arwen SpiritWeaver: The Queen begins to look at the walls of the cave carefully...

[19:18] Vyctoria Silvercloud: She has changed, Darcie.....very much

[19:19] The Book: "Why you’ve looked your beast in centuries Chatlisthius. head back on a neck" the voice in Chatlisthius head says

[19:19] Darcie Emerald: I think it may be time to show this sprit cold steel

[19:19] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Chatlisthius mutters..."Strange.... so strange... faces here....

[19:20] Mee Salubria: Vyc?

[19:20] Darcie Emerald: What say you Vyctoria?

[19:20] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Yes, Mee?

[19:20] Mee Salubria: Did you say he was ship wrecked?

[19:20] Vyctoria Silvercloud shakes my head.”..so he was, yes, Mee”
Back to top Go down

Chalisthios verses The Book of Spells
Page 1 of 1