Amazon Celt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Celt

This forum is related to the Amazon Celt RP SIM in Second Life

HomeAmazon CeltLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Battle With The Ice Witch - Comming of Sister Famine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vyctoria Silvercloud
Admin
Vyctoria Silvercloud

Character sheet
RP Character:
Health:
The Battle With The Ice Witch - Comming of Sister Famine Left_bar_bleue50/50The Battle With The Ice Witch - Comming of Sister Famine Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Battle With The Ice Witch - Comming of Sister Famine Empty
PostSubject: The Battle With The Ice Witch - Comming of Sister Famine   The Battle With The Ice Witch - Comming of Sister Famine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Vyctoria and Patrice are alone in the fort. As the night falls and a storm seems to be brewing

Agnoia Stourmead: *Clouds form on the northern sky, a storm is coming, as foretold in the morning, draws near. The boars retreat to their thickets, the wolves to their burrows, such gentle woodland creatures are not ready for what comes next.*

Vyctoria Silvercloud: looks up into the sky "This aint right, the stars are not right for us, Patrice, these are all omens something bad is coming"

Patrice Cournoyer: "It's going to be a bad night, sister"

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "All gates are closed, sis?

Patrice Cournoyer shrugs her neck down into her sweater. "I will check"

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Aye, I will check the front,"pushes the gate into place and securing it,"aye, all is well"

Patrice Cournoyer: "back gate is well locked also"

Agnoia Stourmead: *The howling winds sounds like mocking laughter.*

Vyctoria Silvercloud Shakes,as i look up into the sky ."the stars,..are gone,....a storm is coming."

Patrice Cournoyer: "Have courage, Sister. Check your weapons."

Arwen SpiritWeaver: Queen Chatlisthius notes the howl of the wind goes to threw the doorway of the cave

Agnoia Stourmead: *Fog rolls over the land. it fills the village diminishing the fires.*

Arwen SpiritWeaver: The Queen looks at the sky, noticing the dark clouds gathering and frowns, muttering "Something not right, here,..."

Agnoia Stourmead: *The fog moves up the hill to the fort, carrying with it ice and snow that stings the eye.*

Patrice Cournoyer: The storm is bitter. I pull my hat down

Arwen SpiritWeaver: The Queen grunts in surprise as a gust of snow stings her skin.

Vyctoria Silvercloud Pulls down my hood

Agnoia Stourmead: *The wind beats at the gates, making the hinges creak. The gates rattle and then swing back and then the gate blows open, and the cloud clears and the Ice Witch stands at the gate.*

Vyctoria Silvercloud Steps back as the gates crash open."oh Goddess,...Protect us!"

The Battle With The Ice Witch - Comming of Sister Famine Ice_wi10

Arwen SpiritWeaver: The Queen finally senses the Witches' presence.and begins to move toward the fort.

Vyctoria Silvercloud Raises my spear, "Stay Back""

*Patrice fires an arrow at the Ice Witch*

Agnoia Stourmead: The arrows hit me and break like ice, I laugh mocking them.

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Why do you come again? Your' Daughter Plague was defeated."

Agnoia Stourmead: Laughs again

Patrice Cournoyer "Stay away, Ice woman!"

Viktor Ellisson Creeps up behind the witch quietly,...listening.

Agnoia Stourmead: "My friend Queen Death has more daughters than just Daughter Plague, perhaps she was just the easyist one,..."

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "There is nothing here for You,....Leave. Don´t you see? There is nothing for you."

Agnoia Stourmead: Sneers "I will have my book and I will have your bodies as my draug in my ice halls as punishment"

Patrice Cournoyer: "We kill your draugs as fast as they come, Ice woman!"

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Witch,.no bodies or book will you have. Yet,.a proposal I have for you. Will you hear it?"

Viktor Ellisson shakes his head to himself, hearing the voices

Agnoia Stourmead: "Give The Book back foolish southern woman, it isn't yours and you can't control It," I sneer,"But I will listen. If you trifle with me, I will flay soul with three knotted scarf!"

Vyctoria Silvercloud steps closer to the Witch, "Hear me out .is all I ask. The Book.I shall give it back to you but you need to help me. Help me remake our Celtic Empire, help us rule this island and all the land till Asia. Help us do right on this world and you will have back your' book"

Viktor Ellisson watches on, .his face falls to that of shock.

Patrice Cournoyer listens, amazed at her sister's ideas

Agnoia Stourmead: "Right the world,..? You sun crazed southerners steal our land and kill our people and you then demand that I right your wrongs? PAH!"

Vyctoria Silvercloud shakes my head."I thought so. Well, we will kill you, Witch"

Agnoia Stourmead: "Give book and I will give you all a merciful death"

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Witch of old day, of old times"

*cloud of ice and fogs appears around the witch*

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "NO!" I moves closer and whisper a spell.

*a circle of fire appears around Vyctoria*

Agnoia Stourmead: laughs and sneers "You do not get it, do you?"amused by the fire "Do you not see what you have,..?"

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "You will die now!!"

*the fire circle grows brighter*

Agnoia Stourmead: laughs

*The Ice Witch breaths and a cloud of icy fog comes out, extinguishing Vyctoria's magic fire*

Agnoia Stourmead: "Pathetic"

Patrice Cournoyer draws back in fear.

*Vyctoria Silvercloud staggers back*

Arwen SpiritWeaver: The Queen enters the Fort, led by her ever-growing sense of the witch...

Agnoia Stourmead: The cloud of ice fig roles over Vyc

Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles "You may still beat me in magic,...but not in sword."

The Battle With The Ice Witch - Comming of Sister Famine Ice_wi11

Agnoia Stourmead: "I see you have read some of The Book, ... but you don't understand IT."

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "I grow stronger. Soon,....I will kill you, Witch of old days"

Agnoia Stourmead: "Do you see IT? When you read what the book wants you to read sorceress does IT whisper to you in your dreams?"

Agnoia Stourmead: sees Arwen in her twisted shape and laughs. "Oh some of you have heard IT"

Arwen SpiritWeaver: the queen peers at the witch....

Patrice Cournoyer puts on her winged helmet

Arwen SpiritWeaver: and draws her blade

Agnoia Stourmead: gazes back at Arwen and laughs "Did you, twisted one, think you could control IT?"

Viktor Ellisson moves his hand to his sword

Agnoia Stourmead: "You are all like that Greek, so full of yourselves. You think you all know better than us so called savages"

Arwen SpiritWeaver: the Queen croaks "What,..... business,...have you here, WITCH?....."

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "These are not your day anymore", and looks into her icy eyes.and shakes my head.,"nothing more is left to be said. You are but a ghost,.....one that forgot to die,....but I will help you."

Agnoia Stourmead: Laughs at the Arwen "I will have my book fool, and you will give it back before your find there are much worse fates than hell for mortals"

Arwen SpiritWeaver: the Queen looks at Vyctoria with a sneer and says "Well.... what are you waiting for, woman? KILL THAT WITCH!"

Vyctoria Silvercloud nods, "You are right on this one, Queen"

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Death it is!!!!"

Arwen SpiritWeaver: the Queen glares at the witch and replies "You'll find nothing here, Witch.except your own agonizing death,.. now BEGONE!"

Agnoia Stourmead: laughs "It is before your eyes and you refuse to believe it. Oh you all are so sure of yourself, so doomed. Making you all Draug will be a MERCY"

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "No Draugs you may have from us,..Our souls belong to the Goddess Brigid "

Arwen SpiritWeaver: the queen croaks the command again, "BEGONE, witch!"

Agnoia Stourmead "Soon Sister Famine will walk among you all. May your food spoil and shrivel in your mouth, may you know hunger!"

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Now,.....New Moon comes,....she can be defeated. Lets kill her. Let's fight!!!!

Arwen SpiritWeaver: the Queen spits back "BAHHHHHH, your petty curses are nothing to me, witch!"

*The battle is joined, for several minutes the fight flows threw the fort. In a cloud of ice, steel and blood. When it clears the clan members are on the ground wounded, but the Ice Witch still stands*

The Battle With The Ice Witch - Comming of Sister Famine Ice_wi12

Agnoia Stourmead roars with laughs "Fools no one can stop me now!"

Agnoia Stourmead: "Now before I kill you all I will tell what is the secret of The Book; do you not see the god in the book? IT is in the book and you won't believe your own eyes!" laughs madly and goes into a full gloat pose (curtsy of Jack Kirby)

One of the sisters staggers to her feet drivers and her sword into the Ice Witch side as the Ice Witch gloats, wounding her. The Ice Witch screams and in a cloud of fog, she disappears, leaving only frozen blood behind.

Arwen SpiritWeaver: the queen croaks, "KILL HERRRRRRR!" as the Ice Witch fades away.

*The group stands looking at the sky as the Ice Witch's scream fades into the distance.*

Viktor Ellisson sheaths his sword and collects himself.."What was the meaning of that?"look at Arwen, "And who is this,.....skeleton? What sort of foul play is all of this?"

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Mind your words, Viktor. This one is sister Arwen,....she was,..mmm,..changed by the book."

Arwen SpiritWeaver: "You have done well,.. faithful servants,. she is defeated again."

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Forgive me,..but she played us all"

Arwen SpiritWeaver: "But you,.good and faithful servants,... have driven her away... again."

Viktor Ellisson: "You don't just make deals with dead witches,. it is irresponsible"

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "I would not make deals with her. Just use and then kill her."

Viktor Ellisson: "It certainly sounded like you would,..and yes, our little pygmy queen is quite a surprise."

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Our Empire was once all this land from here...till Asia Minor and we will do even better this time."

Viktor Ellisson: "Handle this how you like...but I do not have to be pleased."

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "A bigger Empire will be formed, more fair and more right."

Viktor Ellisson: "My home will always be free,...."

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Of course it will be free Do you take us for enslavers? But,....that is not to be talked about for now."

Viktor Ellisson: "You are foolish for toying with the dead!" he sits, clearly frustrated with what he heard, whether he heard the entire story is not important to him.

Vyctoria Silvercloud: "We barely got out from that Ice Bitch and she will return. Did you hear that curse? A Sister Famine shall come bringing hunger."

Back to top Go down

The Battle With The Ice Witch - Comming of Sister Famine
Page 1 of 1