Amazon Celt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Celt

This forum is related to the Amazon Celt RP SIM in Second Life

HomeAmazon CeltLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role Play 9-22-09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
RP Character: Warrior
Health:
Role Play 9-22-09 Left_bar_bleue50/50Role Play 9-22-09 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Role Play 9-22-09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play 9-22-09   Role Play 9-22-09 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:37 am

At the appointed time me, Cami, our Allies the Peloponnesians General Nikolia, Latinfire69 made our way into the land caves. There we were confronted by a strange yellow and black creature that looked part man, part insect and part lizard. It ran out of the caves and we gave chase. Outside we were ambushed by two minotaurs and suffered a small difficulty.

After dealing with our injuries and refreshing ourselves General Nikolia declared we need more help sending a messenger for LatinfireFire Sparta, KrakkenAres. Together we entered the caves again, found the door.

Beyond the doors we found entire temple dedicated to the god Pan. I personally am shocked such a thing as large can exist on our land but Sung has mentioned the mirror world Nine Dreams of Jade before, though it all his scholarly talk of spheres of existence confuses me. A minotaur and the lizard creature were inside the temple.

As savage battle ensured were I was personally struck senseless twice. Only my armor and the hand of the Goddess spared my life (I must give a trophy on to her temple in gratitude) After we injured the lizard creature the beasts fled the temple and we perused as best we could but straggled horribly due to our injuries.

Only our brave Sister Cami was there to defend the village from the beasts. Though she doubtlessly knew to reach her the beasts were able to overcome four warriors better equipped and more skilled than she was as a true Amazon she did not flinch from the challenge but stood her ground and traded blow for blow with the beasts until her wounds overcame her. I salute and hail my sister for her courage. Cami the Brave!

Finally we caught up to the beasts and we slew the lizard creature. The minotaur fled again and we pursued. It was crafty and lead us on a long chase. Finally I corned it in a cave. Me and the creature fought in the darkness until we both dropped to our knees from our wounds and fatigue. However the Goddess gave me the strength to put my self on my feet one more time raise my sword and deal the beast the fatal blow. May he go to the hells that spawned him and tell his dark gods how we Amazons never will relent.

My thanks go to allies General Nikolia, LatinfireFire Sparta, KrakkenAres, Latinfire69 for their valuable help and again my praise to Cami for her courage.
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
RP Character: Warrior
Health:
Role Play 9-22-09 Left_bar_bleue50/50Role Play 9-22-09 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Role Play 9-22-09 Empty
PostSubject: Role Play 9-22-09   Role Play 9-22-09 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:08 am

Recently exploring the caves I discovered a crack. Widening it I found it led to a passage and sealed door. Thinking nothing more of it and busy I moved on. Now I have been told of stories of shadowy beasts seen in the caves, grunting and snarling from beyond the door. I propose to open that sealed door and confront what ever evil lurks within. Sisters and Friends, gather here at 7:00pm ready for combat!
Back to top Go down

Role Play 9-22-09
Page 1 of 1