Amazon Celt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Celt

This forum is related to the Amazon Celt RP SIM in Second Life

HomeAmazon CeltLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Book of Secrets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vyctoria Silvercloud
Admin
Vyctoria Silvercloud

Character sheet
RP Character:
Health:
The Book of Secrets Left_bar_bleue50/50The Book of Secrets Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Book of Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Book of Secrets   The Book of Secrets Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 am

Battle of The Skull Mask

Master Sung, Patrice, Thel, Mee, LilTaye and Vyctoria gather at the Tavern at night to search for the skull mask...one of the artifacts spoken of by the prophecy.
It is said to hold the cure to the plague and a way to defeat Daughter Plague...
((If you wish to know more about this whole story, please refer to the Amazon Celt Forum:
https://amazoncelt.rpg-board.net/t338-the-book-of-secrets)

Vyctoria Silvercloud: aye
Patrice Cournoyer: ready
Mee Salubria: aye
Sung Hifeng: ''Sisters behold the staff of the Red Dragon!!'
Patrice Cournoyer gasps at the new staff" it breathes fire!"
Sung Hifeng: ''i ts magic will allow us to find the hidden barrow and help reveal the skull mask. So follow me, a ware enemy attacks''

In their way....a sudden attack of zoombies comes over them...

Patrice Cournoyer: Patrice draws her bow and notches an arrow
Sung Hifeng: attak!!
Vyctoria Silvercloud: Are you all right, lilitaye?
LilTaye Mahogani: Aye I am, you?
Vyctoria Silvercloud: aye....no problem...thse draugs are no threat
LilTaye Mahogani: undead, disgusting reatures.

After the attack, as they reach a borrow, Master Sung summons a demon....
The Book of Secrets Battle13

Sung Hifeng: i will now summon a demon who will tell us what to do next
LilTaye Mahogani shudders at the word "demon"
Sung Hifeng: ''Oh demon, you are summoned to our will''
Demon: I obey your will master
Sung Hifeng: ''Demon, we seek the Mask of Elpedious""
Demon: i hear and obey master
LilTaye Mahogani keeps looking around for more undead
Sung Hifeng: ''demon tell us what we must do''
Demon: the mask is well hidden under a spell of invisibility that must be dispelled''
Sung Hifeng: ''and what spell should be used?''
Demon: you must cast the spell of the cyclone insided the barrow but none but you may enter
Sung Hifeng: aaaaaaaaaa'i will do as you say, 'everyone please wait out here''
LilTaye Mahogani: But.....should we really trust a demon?!
Mee Salubria: never
ThelDrakis Chama: vyc taye stay over here sung must be protected.

At last...the skull mask is revealed on Master Sung´s face...
The Book of Secrets Battle14
ThelDrakis Chama: any luck?
Sung Hifeng: ''look at my face''
Patrice Cournoyer gasps in horror at the hideous mask
LilTaye Mahogani looks to the druid and wrinkles up her nose
ThelDrakis Chama: so now what sung?
Sung Hifeng: ''I have been commanded to wear this mask for a week and if I do so, the plague will be ended. 'but, it is imprtant that no one...our last taks is to get me back to the dock alive''
Vyctoria Silvercloud: "And So we will. They will give their lives for you, Master. No matter how many Draugs appear"
Sung Hifeng: ''then let us off, i will leave the demon as a warning to our enemies

Then...another attack comes over the small party, as they try to return to the safety of the docks..

Vyctoria Silvercloud: Kill them
Zombie bites Vyctoria Silvercloud
Vyctoria Silvercloud: Kill them all
Zombie bites Vyctoria Silvercloud
Vyctoria Silvercloud: "all done? then let us return"
Vyctoria Silvercloud grita: All Clear!!Almost there, move out...move out, to the docks, Master
Vyctoria Silvercloud: "All clear? everyone here?"
Sung Hifeng: ''well , we seemed tro have survived for tonight''
ThelDrakis Chama: we are all here dont worry
Sung Hifeng: greetings stranger
Medusa Zero: bows to auntie vyctoria
LilTaye Mahogani: Greetings!
Mee Salubria: Greets
Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles...welcome, sweetie
LilTaye Mahogani silently wonders if the lady is cold
Vyctoria Silvercloud: everyone..this is Medusa.....my niece
Sung Hifeng thinks we should still be on our guard, but a little mead and ale to calm the nerves might be wheat we need
Vyctoria Silvercloud: "sorry Master, but no mead and ale for the night.this is not over yet. we may still be attacked"
LilTaye Mahogani: Greetings Medusa, I am Taye, a Lady bard and mischevious minx.
Sung Hifeng: ''be on guard all, but a pint or two would not be inappropriat''
Vyctoria Silvercloud: mmmmm....ok....just one pint and it will be all, mater

Finally, one victory...the skull mask was found, so the plague will be cured and when Daughter Plague comes...she will be defeated....[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Vyctoria Silvercloud
Admin
Vyctoria Silvercloud

Character sheet
RP Character:
Health:
The Book of Secrets Left_bar_bleue50/50The Book of Secrets Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Secrets   The Book of Secrets Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:49 am

All The Plots That We Plot

Vyctoria arrives at her cave...and hears voices from within it....stepping inside, she notices that her sister ThelDrakin is speaking to Arwen.....
Arwen SpiritWeaver mutters something uninteligable....
ThelDrakis Chama: look im just trying to understand the virus going around.
Vyctoria Silvercloud: Greetings, Thel....may i be of help to you?
ThelDrakis Chama: *looks at vyc* oh hello sister
Arwen SpiritWeaver sussurra: then brightens upon seeing Vyctoria enter..."Ahhhhhhh my good and faithful Servant....
ThelDrakis Chama: just conversing with arwen about bj.
ThelDrakis Chama: but vyc. there is nothing needed. im only talking piecefully.
Vyctoria Silvercloud looks down....and nods.."Better this way"
Arwen SpiritWeaver: BAH! be off with you! trouble me no more, about your puny friends!
ThelDrakis Chama: what if i made you a compromise, Chatlisthius?
Arwen SpiritWeaver glares at the woman suspiciously and croaks... "and what could the likes of you, *possibly* have.... that would be of any value to me...?"
ThelDrakis Chama: i give your power another vessil for the book. we dont want the witch to get it ether.
Arwen SpiritWeaver looks at the woman contepmtuously... "I told you, that old bag of a witch, has tried before, and failed....and she shall fail *this* time as all.... She is no threat to me....
ThelDrakis Chama: fine you want my side of this Chatlisthius? Vyc this is not to leave your cave.
ThelDrakis Chama: My goddess Tiamat doesnt care what happends to the clan or here. I am bound by my oath to serve her to also not care. But she wants the book.
Vyctoria Silvercloud: then....what is your matter, thel?
Vyctoria Silvercloud: Are you not bound my pledge to the sisterhood?
ThelDrakis Chama: thats why i am worried about bj vyc. my oath means i have a home and tiamat wishes my home to be safe. She wants the book and i have no option to disobay her. She wants the witch stopped.
Arwen SpiritWeaver croaks " hahahaha, no honor among pipsqueaks!"
Vyctoria Silvercloud: so i see, then you tell me this is all about you having a place to call home
Arwen SpiritWeaver looks at Vyctoria and says, "Throw this insolent pig on the dung-heap, where she came from!"
ThelDrakis Chama: look you want a place to call home, no, Chatlisthius?
Arwen SpiritWeaver: "As if, I would need any help from you, to stop her?"
Vyctoria Silvercloud nods..."forgive me...she is a sister...i cant raise my hand against her"
ThelDrakis Chama: she wants the book yes? She can be weakend. But i need your blessings so to speak to make her weak to end her.
Arwen SpiritWeaver rounds on Vyctoria Imeriously "WHAT!... You would DARE, to disobey meeeee?
Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs....feeling a bit stressed......and i raise..."This is no light matter...not evern you can order me to harm a sister"
Arwen SpiritWeaver: Bah! she has no real strength!"
Vyctoria Silvercloud: Thel....join us.....and we can fight her off. We can kill the Ice Witch and keep the book. It will give us....The Amazon Celt Clan real power
ThelDrakis Chama: i already know how to beat her.
ThelDrakis Chama: you miss understand me vyc.
Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs...."you think that you got it all figured out...and with the help of Tiamat you will defeat her"
ThelDrakis Chama: i already have word from tiamat she will give us the power to beat her.
Arwen SpiritWeaver croaks at Vyctoria.."CAn't you mean, ME, poower???
Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Then do so yourself...alone. Then do it. I really want to see the Ice Witch killed. Do it!!"
ThelDrakis Chama: i cant, vyc, because of the price she demands.
Vyctoria Silvercloud skirms......"price.....you speak of price...you say you can.....now you say you canT. this talk is nothing but wind"
ThelDrakis Chama: *points at the book* Tiamat wants the book for the power.
Vyctoria Silvercloud: "You have nothing for me.....leave!"
Arwen SpiritWeaver mutters..."Fools.... always fighting between themselves, like chickens for scratch!"
Vyctoria Silvercloud: "please, Thel....there is nothing more to say"
ThelDrakis Chama: i know. I said what i came to say.
Arwen SpiritWeaver screams at the woman "BEGONE WITH YE!"
Vyctoria Silvercloud: "If Tiamat want the book.....then she may herself come and try to get it
ThelDrakis Chama: take care vyc. then come tomorrow to the stone circle.
Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles....."I will be there"
ThelDrakis Chama: she wil be there. bring the book
Arwen SpiritWeaver spits contempruously....
Vyctoria Silvercloud: "well....that we will see. As for the Book....i am not gonna hand it easily to her"
Arwen SpiritWeaver sussurra: "Another pip-squeak to be silenced.... no challenge, there....
ThelDrakis Chama: i didnt say you had to
After ThelDrakis leaves the cave, Vyctoria turns to the Book..and looks at it for a long while in silense.....her gaze shifts to Arwen....her companion on this journey....one that has managed to make such a stronger bond with the Book....the powers she may have tapped into.....the way how her form and shape was changed.....even her mind has changed already...
Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs..as i look at the book...."So you told me.....all want it....all wish it"
Vyctoria sighs again.."So you told....Ice Witch wants you....Tiamat wants you....everyone wants you.....they all want power.....and they all will do anything to take you. We won't let anyone take it from us. The Book and its power belong to Amazon Celt Clan now...it is our time to shape the world. With its power.....not even Roma will be able to resist...and we may once more rule it all...even the Turkish lands
Arwen SpiritWeaver looks at Vyctoria... croaking.."Nooooooooo, of course we won't....Arwen rants and wave her armswildly
Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles....and i move closer to the book...."Soon..i will be able to read it all......to unveil its misteries.....but we must keep it safe......from all foes...and even some friends as well, until the time is right....
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
RP Character: Warrior
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Secrets   The Book of Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:27 am

The Book of Secrets Snapsh40

listen mortals, for this is a tale of the fall of the empire of Acheron the Cursed..

Dark skinned and blue eyed, the Acherons are like none who live today. Their's was a large and fertile island south of the Iron Gates of Istar and north of the black land of the Nile. Bold and cunning they were, and among the first races of men to raise cities. However the gods were angered by a forgotten sin and scourged the earth with drought and famine until these cities fell.

Even the gods can underestimate a man.

After the fall of the first cities, the Acherons scorned the gods as weak and fickle. They sought the gods' powers by becoming great sorcerers themselves. The Acherons took their new power and conquered most of the known world. This was at a time when even the Egyptians were living in straw huts and didn't know how to forge metal

Acheron the Cruel was the first and bloodiest of the empires of men.

The Book of Secrets Prophe10

The gods fought back; cursing the Acherons, the gods called upon the elemental forces and drowned the Acherons' home land with the sea. Only small outposts of them remained. Seeing Acheron the Cruel overthrown, the race's of the known world... Celt, Phoenician, Minoan, Greek, Egyptian, Sumerian, Philistine, Cimmerian... gathered and avenged themselves by slaying any Acheronian they could find until Acheron was no more.

But a few did survive,..

The Book of Secrets Prophe10

A small band of Acherons fled into the far north and took refuge among the people known as the Lapps. The Lapps, another people scorned as savage, welcomed the Acheron sorcerers as fellow outcasts. In repayment for protection the Archerons taught some of the Lapps their magic. Over time the Archerons died out, but their students became what is called the Lapp Ice Witches, cold and cruel sorceresses who call up the dead and command the winter storms.

In their mad, snow bound world, The Ice Witches do dance to this day.

The Book of Secrets Prophe11

The witches took their teachers books and added their own to them, for they soon forgot their dead master's language. So that none would become separated, they combined their elders' wisdom into one book. This book remained precious and holy to them in one of their shrines for centuries, as one witch after another was taught from its terrible pages.

Then a some years ago, a band of Norse warriors raided it.

The Book of Secrets Prophe11

They brought hot fire and cold steel into the Witches shrine when the Witches guard was down. They slew the students, plunder the shrine and desecrated it in their contempt. Know you that Norse and Lapp have warred with fire and spear since the world began, and that war will never end.

These men recklessly took the book as a prize.

The book then passed to a German who in turn sold it to a wandering Greek scholar living among Phoenicians trading in Celtland. The Greek, arrogant about the secrets of the people he dismissed as savages, attempted to translat the book into his tongue.

Even savages know things the wise should fear.

The Book of Secrets Prophe12

The scholar went mad from the horrors he read and died attacking the traders. Looking for profit, for that is the god the men of the purple land worship, the Phoenician traders decided to sell the book. It travelled to the heart of Kemet, almost to the land of Kush, and was heavily hunted before it moved north again.

It ended up here,...

The Book of Secrets Prophe14

Now know this; the opening of the book has betrayed its location to the Ice Witch and has called down a doom in your land! Even now the Ice Witch whispers into thighbone stolen from a hanged man, and the Queen of the Dead listens. As we speak that lifeless queen sends her three daughters to you: Daughter Famine, Sister Plague and Child Fang.

They will surely test you.

However the gods know you are innocent. They tell you, do not despair for they will help you help yourselves. When the Dead Queen's daughters come you must look for the following tokens of ancient Acheron to break her curse.

For evil can be turned upon itself.

First will be the Skull mask; in Acheron's time the mask was the last face the Acheron's victim ever saw. One shall wear it and the Daughter Plague shall fear it and flee back to her mother's silent house..

While Plague kills, she fears to die herself.

The Book of Secrets Prophe15
When Sister Famine comes, you must use the Acheron Bone Necklace. They made it from the bones of their slaves whom they starved to death. Even now their screams in hell echo through the necklace. Wear it and Sister Hunger will hear their cries and go back to her lightless home to see to her charges.

Hunger never leaves mortals, even when they are dead.

Then you must find the Cursed Stone Dagger. It cut out the beating hearts the Acheron fed to the foul spirits they worshiped. When Child Fang brings her pets, use it to cut the Ice Witch's belt and her magic is undone.

...for her red knitted belt holds all of your dooms! Do not forgot, mortals.

Do not forget.
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Secrets   The Book of Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:34 pm

The Book of Secrets Bj_inf10

Bj, ThelDrakis, Patrice, Arwen and Vyctoria meet at the tavern on the day after the fight with the Ice Witch and talk over matters....
[2011/01/23 17:45] ThelDrakis Chama: hey hey bj
[2011/01/23 17:46] Patrice Cournoyer: greetings Thel
[2011/01/23 17:47] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Greetings, thel
[2011/01/23 17:48] ThelDrakis Chama: hello pat and vyc.
[2011/01/23 17:50] ThelDrakis Chama: what did i walk in on?
[2011/01/23 17:50] BJ Tunwarm: "The storm must be dying down, it's getting warmer"
[2011/01/23 17:50] BJ Tunwarm: "Eh? nothing, nothing at all"
[2011/01/23 17:50] ThelDrakis Chama: ok good cause i feel like i missed something
[2011/01/23 17:51] BJ Tunwarm: sits down on the dock
[2011/01/23 17:52] BJ Tunwarm: whips her brow with her sleave
[2011/01/23 17:53] Vyctoria Silvercloud: sorry, dear...listening to the winds
[2011/01/23 17:53] BJ Tunwarm: Looks at Vyc bleey eyed
[2011/01/23 17:54] BJ Tunwarm: "Early spring I think. gods the fighting takes the wind out of me"
[2011/01/23 17:55] ThelDrakis Chama: the spirits seem agitated eh vyc?
[2011/01/23 17:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud: mhm...so they seem
[2011/01/23 17:56] BJ Tunwarm: looks at Thel and Vyc
[2011/01/23 17:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihi
[2011/01/23 17:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i am glad winter soon will be over
[2011/01/23 17:56] BJ Tunwarm: "aye too cold"
[2011/01/23 17:56] ThelDrakis Chama: *chuckles* the spirits get agitated and bug us during the night.
[2011/01/23 17:57] BJ Tunwarm: "You should see the Druag, nasty things"
[2011/01/23 17:58] Vyctoria Silvercloud: gosh
[2011/01/23 17:58] Vyctoria Silvercloud: DRuag
[2011/01/23 17:58] BJ Tunwarm: "Aye, dead men the witches bring back alive in the north"
[2011/01/23 17:59] Vyctoria Silvercloud: if they are dead...how can we kill them?
[2011/01/23 17:59] BJ Tunwarm: whips the sweat off her brow
[2011/01/23 17:59] ThelDrakis Chama: smash the head?
[2011/01/23 17:59] Patrice Cournoyer: Elektra and I killed one
[2011/01/23 17:59] Patrice Cournoyer: although it kept talking
[2011/01/23 17:59] BJ Tunwarm: "Aye good work"
[2011/01/23 17:59] Patrice Cournoyer: it could not move
[2011/01/23 17:59] Vyctoria Silvercloud: no kidding?
[2011/01/23 17:59] Vyctoria Silvercloud: kept talking?
[2011/01/23 18:00] BJ Tunwarm: nods and notices her hand is shaking, She hide it in her cloak"
[2011/01/23 18:00] Vyctoria Silvercloud: how did you manage to kill it?
[2011/01/23 18:00] Patrice Cournoyer: it was jabbering about the ice bitch
[2011/01/23 18:00] Patrice Cournoyer: arrows and sword
[2011/01/23 18:00] Vyctoria Silvercloud: oh...so...it can be killed after all
[2011/01/23 18:00] Patrice Cournoyer: well, that one could
[2011/01/23 18:00] BJ Tunwarm: "Chop them up"
[2011/01/23 18:01] Vyctoria Silvercloud looks at Bj.......and shakes my head..."this seems to become a heavy burden on you, sister"
[2011/01/23 18:01] Patrice Cournoyer: I have to go sisters
[2011/01/23 18:01] Patrice Cournoyer: Love and Light
[2011/01/23 18:01] Vyctoria Silvercloud nods....love and light, patrice
[2011/01/23 18:01] BJ Tunwarm: looks up and shakes her head "No No"
[2011/01/23 18:01] BJ Tunwarm: love and light
[2011/01/23 18:02] BJ Tunwarm: "Maybe I should lay down for a rest"
[2011/01/23 18:02] ThelDrakis Chama: *looks at bj*why do you get all the fun sis. let me make them talk *Chuckles*
[2011/01/23 18:02] BJ Tunwarm: "Draug?'
[2011/01/23 18:02] Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles..and nods "aye.....a night of rest is best"
[2011/01/23 18:02] BJ Tunwarm: "They're dead Thel"
[2011/01/23 18:02] ThelDrakis Chama: so?
[2011/01/23 18:02] BJ Tunwarm: "You can't torture the dead"
[2011/01/23 18:02] ThelDrakis Chama: yes you can
[2011/01/23 18:03] BJ Tunwarm: Grabs the pier
[2011/01/23 18:03] ThelDrakis Chama: what do they want the most?
[2011/01/23 18:03] BJ Tunwarm: looks over her should at the Thel
[2011/01/23 18:03] BJ Tunwarm: "How would I know?"
[2011/01/23 18:03] ThelDrakis Chama: ah good point.
[2011/01/23 18:04] ThelDrakis Chama: think the ice witch brought them back. they only want to be at piece.
[2011/01/23 18:04] BJ Tunwarm: Stumbles to the next pier
[2011/01/23 18:06] BJ Tunwarm: collapses to the dock in a thud
[2011/01/23 18:06] ThelDrakis Chama: [ Sarah Talan (risenangel) is new]
[2011/01/23 18:06] ThelDrakis Chama: vyc how much did she have?
[2011/01/23 18:06] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Bj?
[2011/01/23 18:06] BJ Tunwarm: moans
[2011/01/23 18:06] ThelDrakis Chama: yes
[2011/01/23 18:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i did not see
[2011/01/23 18:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud: mmmmm....i guess we better move her to her hut and let her sleep it off
[2011/01/23 18:07] ThelDrakis Chama: ah ok geuss i wont
[2011/01/23 18:07] BJ Tunwarm: couh voilently
[2011/01/23 18:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud: come on, sis....nap time
[2011/01/23 18:07] BJ Tunwarm: caughs
[2011/01/23 18:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud steps back.......as i look at it
[2011/01/23 18:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Thel!!!
[2011/01/23 18:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud: aaahh...this doesnt seem like just.......
[2011/01/23 18:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud: look at her
[2011/01/23 18:08] BJ Tunwarm: come to and pulls herself "when did the sun get so damned bright?"
[2011/01/23 18:08] ThelDrakis Chama: take her to the infermery now vyc
[2011/01/23 18:09] Vyctoria Silvercloud: aye
[2011/01/23 18:09] Vyctoria Silvercloud: shooot
[2011/01/23 18:09] BJ Tunwarm: "Help me up"
[2011/01/23 18:09] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Patrice just left....but lets move her to the infermary
[2011/01/23 18:09] Vyctoria Silvercloud grabs Bj by her arsm.......come on, sis.....come on
[2011/01/23 18:09] Vyctoria Silvercloud: easy we go
[2011/01/23 18:09] ThelDrakis Chama: and since im not a healer take care of it.
[2011/01/23 18:10] BJ Tunwarm: grimly puts her one foot in front of the other
[2011/01/23 18:10] Vyctoria Silvercloud: come on, sis...just a few s teps
[2011/01/23 18:10] BJ Tunwarm: "I can make it" she snarles under labored breaht
[2011/01/23 18:10] Vyctoria Silvercloud: lean on me......come on......easy
[2011/01/23 18:10] BJ Tunwarm: stumbles on to Vyc and pulls herself up
[2011/01/23 18:11] Vyctoria Silvercloud looks astonished..as i see her flesh get eaten away
[2011/01/23 18:11] BJ Tunwarm: "Going to Lappland burn it down damn them"
[2011/01/23 18:11] IM: BJ Tunwarm: yes
[2011/01/23 18:11] IM: BJ Tunwarm: hehe
[2011/01/23 18:12] Vyctoria Silvercloud holds her steady.....gently pushing her
[2011/01/23 18:12] BJ Tunwarm: stops and vomits
[2011/01/23 18:12] Vyctoria Silvercloud: almost there
[2011/01/23 18:12] Vyctoria Silvercloud: almost there
[2011/01/23 18:12] BJ Tunwarm: then pulls herself almost shaking with fatigure and anger
[2011/01/23 18:12] Vyctoria Silvercloud looks afraid..as i see blood in ouyr lips
[2011/01/23 18:12] BJ Tunwarm: "Aye I can make it" she mutters
[2011/01/23 18:12] Vyctoria Silvercloud: aye
[2011/01/23 18:13] BJ Tunwarm: the jackalope sees her and runs for cover
[2011/01/23 18:13] Vyctoria Silvercloud: come on.....you are there...almost there
[2011/01/23 18:13] Athena Correia gets up from her bed and sits by the fire
[2011/01/23 18:13] BJ Tunwarm: stops and looks at Athena hut dully
[2011/01/23 18:13] ThelDrakis Chama: athena something has happen
[2011/01/23 18:13] Athena Correia: Oh?
[2011/01/23 18:13] BJ Tunwarm: "latter Sis" I mutter
[2011/01/23 18:14] ThelDrakis Chama: its bj
[2011/01/23 18:14] BJ Tunwarm: stumbles and leans on Vyc
[2011/01/23 18:14] Athena Correia stand up quicklyu
[2011/01/23 18:14] Vyctoria Silvercloud: easy, sis......gently.....gently.......just a bit more....we will get you in a warm bed
[2011/01/23 18:14] Athena Correia: What is wrong?
[2011/01/23 18:14] ThelDrakis Chama: she threw up on the dock and she is being assissted to the infermery by vyc
[2011/01/23 18:14] BJ Tunwarm: "just a little feaver, its nothing" I mutter
[2011/01/23 18:15] ThelDrakis Chama: she collapsed first then vyc went to help her.
[2011/01/23 18:15] Athena Correia: So she had too much mead?
[2011/01/23 18:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: nmmmmm
[2011/01/23 18:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud shakes my head......worried
[2011/01/23 18:15] ThelDrakis Chama: we dont know
[2011/01/23 18:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "No mead"
[2011/01/23 18:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "she has put out blood by her lips"
[2011/01/23 18:15] Athena Correia: Well who was with her when it happened?
[2011/01/23 18:16] BJ Tunwarm: "didn't have much to drink" I mutter
[2011/01/23 18:16] ThelDrakis Chama: ah geuss that answers that
[2011/01/23 18:16] Athena Correia: Oh dear!
[2011/01/23 18:16] ThelDrakis Chama: i think we need a guard on her
[2011/01/23 18:16] Athena Correia: Sister Bj?
[2011/01/23 18:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud holds Bj´s arm....come, sis.....into the infermary....come on
[2011/01/23 18:16] BJ Tunwarm: looks up bleery eyed "Aye?"
[2011/01/23 18:17] ThelDrakis Chama: im going back to the vomit
[2011/01/23 18:17] Athena Correia: Have you been drinking?
[2011/01/23 18:17] BJ Tunwarm: "No,.." she mutters "feels like I have"
[2011/01/23 18:17] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "This is nothing to do with mead...please..have a look at her face"
[2011/01/23 18:18] Athena Correia: Have you eaten any berries today?
[2011/01/23 18:18] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Oh please....stop this..lets put her in a bed....she is about to fall on her face"
[2011/01/23 18:18] BJ Tunwarm: shakers her angly "I am smarter than that Greek woman"
[2011/01/23 18:18] Athena Correia: Sister I may be no healer
[2011/01/23 18:19] Athena Correia: but dont you think we should of these things and see if it may be related?
[2011/01/23 18:19] Vyctoria Silvercloud: come on, Bj.....come on....lets put you in a bed...and tomorrow you will be all better
[2011/01/23 18:19] BJ Tunwarm: stumbes forward with grim determination
[2011/01/23 18:20] Athena Correia walks behind her sister
[2011/01/23 18:20] BJ Tunwarm: "warm in here""
[2011/01/23 18:20] Athena Correia: Im sorry about the berries question sis
[2011/01/23 18:20] Vyctoria Silvercloud motions Bj to one of the beds
[2011/01/23 18:20] Vyctoria Silvercloud: there....lie down, sis
[2011/01/23 18:20] Athena Correia: But we all make mistakes sometimes
[2011/01/23 18:20] ThelDrakis Chama: berries?
[2011/01/23 18:20] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihi...nah..it is nothing
[2011/01/23 18:21] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Thel...did you see it? the blood?
[2011/01/23 18:21] ThelDrakis Chama: yes i did
[2011/01/23 18:21] Athena Correia: Sister Bj have you been in any fights today or last night?
[2011/01/23 18:21] ThelDrakis Chama: not that i know of.
[2011/01/23 18:21] BJ Tunwarm: "I would never eat bad bearries, maybe a city girl would but not a born Celt, grandmothers taught me better"
[2011/01/23 18:22] ThelDrakis Chama: oh wait vyc and the witch
[2011/01/23 18:22] Athena Correia chuckles at her sister's reply
[2011/01/23 18:22] Vyctoria Silvercloud shakes...."look at her face....it is...getting green?
[2011/01/23 18:22] ThelDrakis Chama: we were talking about arwen and the witch attacked us
[2011/01/23 18:22] BJ Tunwarm: toss off her cloak and boot
[2011/01/23 18:22] Vyctoria Silvercloud: and her eyes....getting all white...blurred
[2011/01/23 18:23] ThelDrakis Chama: i was going to say i belive it is a poison.
[2011/01/23 18:23] Vyctoria Silvercloud: and..perhaps make the skin green
[2011/01/23 18:23] Vyctoria Silvercloud: well....you are right on it...a poision might get ones to spit blood
[2011/01/23 18:24] Vyctoria Silvercloud: if a poison it is.....how a cure can we find?
[2011/01/23 18:24] Athena Correia: Aye
[2011/01/23 18:24] Athena Correia: Was she cut in battle?
[2011/01/23 18:24] Vyctoria Silvercloud: perhaps....we could place some leeches on her?
[2011/01/23 18:25] Vyctoria Silvercloud: pull out the bad blood
[2011/01/23 18:25] ThelDrakis Chama: mabye
[2011/01/23 18:26] Athena Correia: We should remove her pants and shirt and check for cuta
[2011/01/23 18:26] Athena Correia: cuts*
[2011/01/23 18:26] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i never seen anything like that
[2011/01/23 18:26] ThelDrakis Chama: we should find out what she did in the last few hours post witch fight yesterday
[2011/01/23 18:26] Vyctoria Silvercloud: mmmmm...welll.after fight..usually we do get drunk
[2011/01/23 18:27] Vyctoria Silvercloud: but i am not sure yesterday
[2011/01/23 18:27] ThelDrakis Chama: we need that data
[2011/01/23 18:27] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i cant remember what i did yesterday....odd
[2011/01/23 18:27] ThelDrakis Chama: from there we can figure out when this started
[2011/01/23 18:27] Athena Correia: Thel you are the shamaness
[2011/01/23 18:27] Athena Correia: Cant you mix something up?
[2011/01/23 18:27] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i recall we were around a bit....spoke about it....and then nothing
[2011/01/23 18:28] ThelDrakis Chama: this appears to be from the material reallm not spirit.
[2011/01/23 18:28] Vyctoria Silvercloud: aye...it must be a poison
[2011/01/23 18:29] ThelDrakis Chama: athena i want you to find out what vyc remembers and when this started
[2011/01/23 18:29] Athena Correia: there must atleast be a salve that can be used to slow it down no?
[2011/01/23 18:29] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Bj complained at the docks
[2011/01/23 18:29] Vyctoria Silvercloud: she sat down...and said she was tired
[2011/01/23 18:30] Vyctoria Silvercloud: and....walked off..and fell down
[2011/01/23 18:30] ThelDrakis Chama: and before before that?
[2011/01/23 18:30] Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs..and shakes my head...."nothing...i dont know.....anything at all"
[2011/01/23 18:31] ThelDrakis Chama: when did this memory laps start?
[2011/01/23 18:31] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "i cant remember....told you"
[2011/01/23 18:31] Athena Correia: this is all so odd
[2011/01/23 18:31] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "oh gosh....i dont know..i dont even know if there is a memory lap...perhaps we all got stone drunk and cant recall"
[2011/01/23 18:32] ThelDrakis Chama: what is your last memory you recall?
[2011/01/23 18:33] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "look...we cant just be around looking...lets place leeches on her...and pull out this bad blood...no harm can come out of it"
[2011/01/23 18:33] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "where does Patrice keeps her leeches?"
[2011/01/23 18:34] ThelDrakis Chama: *shrugs* i kept mine on the desk.
[2011/01/23 18:34] BJ Tunwarm: smiles in her pain that modern medical science is being applied
[2011/01/23 18:34] Vyctoria Silvercloud stumbles over the desk...opening some flasks..until i find them.....the lovely pretty blood sucking creatures
[2011/01/23 18:35] ThelDrakis Chama: [modern? modern would be making anti poison lol]
[2011/01/23 18:35] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "I found them.....now......where do i place them?"
[2011/01/23 18:35] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "on her arms?......legs?"
[2011/01/23 18:35] ThelDrakis Chama: id say arm.
[2011/01/23 18:35] Vyctoria Silvercloud: mhm.....how many? 2? 4?
[2011/01/23 18:36] ThelDrakis Chama: 3
[2011/01/23 18:36] IM: BJ Tunwarm: hehe ok
[2011/01/23 18:36] Vyctoria Silvercloud nods..and pulls out the leeches...gently placing them on Bj´s arm.....3 of them....making sure they attach to the skin....sipping out the bad blood
[2011/01/23 18:37] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "mmm..now...how long? all night?"
[2011/01/23 18:37] ThelDrakis Chama: no
[2011/01/23 18:37] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "If i recall...they drop after full"
[2011/01/23 18:37] Athena Correia: I say we inspect for any wounds
[2011/01/23 18:37] ThelDrakis Chama: but make sure you feed her too
[2011/01/23 18:37] Athena Correia: then apply bark if any are there
[2011/01/23 18:38] Athena Correia: This would stop the wound from festering
[2011/01/23 18:38] ThelDrakis Chama: after they are done tell me how she is.
[2011/01/23 18:38] Vyctoria Silvercloud: aye
[2011/01/23 18:38] Vyctoria Silvercloud: very well....check for wounds...bark on any....feed her...and take out the leeches
[2011/01/23 18:39] Athena Correia: And where is Patrice?
[2011/01/23 18:39] Athena Correia: Why are we playing the Healer's guessing game here
[2011/01/23 18:39] Athena Correia: why not go fetch her for help
[2011/01/23 18:39] ThelDrakis Chama: i will be in my hut. probly hunting for herbs. just like i tought her.
[2011/01/23 18:40] Athena Correia stands observing Victoria do her work
[2011/01/23 18:40] Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs..as i strip Bj naked....trying to see any wounds around her....moving her back and forth on the bed
[2011/01/23 18:41] Vyctoria Silvercloud cleans her with a wet clothe.....
[2011/01/23 18:41] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "nah.....there are no wounds.......not a single scratch"
[2011/01/23 18:42] Vyctoria Silvercloud brings back a bowl of rabbit stew....and feeds her slowly...trying to make her eat some
[2011/01/23 18:43] Athena Correia: Even odder
[2011/01/23 18:43] BJ Tunwarm: pushes it way, "Water" she muttters" my mouth is afire"
[2011/01/23 18:44] Vyctoria Silvercloud: aye....
[2011/01/23 18:44] Vyctoria Silvercloud pours down some water in a cup..."here you go, sis"
[2011/01/23 18:44] BJ Tunwarm: gulps it down "more!"
[2011/01/23 18:45] Athena Correia: Burning mouth?!
[2011/01/23 18:45] Vyctoria Silvercloud: easy...easy sis
[2011/01/23 18:45] BJ Tunwarm: spits in the corner "damnable vomit"
[2011/01/23 18:45] Athena Correia: Perhaps this is more of something for Sung to treat
[2011/01/23 18:45] Vyctoria Silvercloud fills another cup....."here"
[2011/01/23 18:45] BJ Tunwarm: gulps it down
[2011/01/23 18:45] Athena Correia: The Druid must know of the magic of this witch
[2011/01/23 18:45] Athena Correia: Do you know if he is in his hut down at the villiage?
[2011/01/23 18:46] Vyctoria Silvercloud: well...not when we passed by......he was not
[2011/01/23 18:46] Vyctoria Silvercloud: let us give her some rest.......she needs to sleep a bit
[2011/01/23 18:47] Athena Correia: Aye
[2011/01/23 18:47] Vyctoria Silvercloud nods...as i see Bj fall down into a troubled sleep
[2011/01/23 18:47] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "I shall go to my cave if you need me"
[2011/01/23 18:47] Athena Correia: I will stay here and keep guard
[2011/01/23 18:47] Vyctoria Silvercloud: aye...Love and Light, sister
After that, on the morning, Sister Patrice - Our Healer - attended to Sister Bj...and somehow it seemed that the leeches worked...and Bj improved greatly...Her appearance almost back to normal....

The Book of Secrets Bj_inf11
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Secrets   The Book of Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:33 pm

The Book of Secrets Snapsh39

As the sisters gather in the Great Hall.....the Ice Witch arrives and the first fight occurs....
[2011/01/22 17:35] BJ Tunwarm: points at Vyctoria to attract there attention has her hand goes to her sword
[2011/01/22 17:35] ThelDrakis Chama: *looks at vyc* grab her.
[2011/01/22 17:36] BJ Tunwarm: moves forward with fire in her eyes
[2011/01/22 17:36] Mee Salubria: "grab her?"
[2011/01/22 17:36] BJ Tunwarm: "We have another Firburg here"
[2011/01/22 17:36] ThelDrakis Chama: you heard what the demon said no mee?
[2011/01/22 17:36] ThelDrakis Chama: then grab her.
[2011/01/22 17:37] Patrice Cournoyer moves to cover the door
[2011/01/22 17:37] Patrice Cournoyer: Patrice draws her bow and notches an arrow
[2011/01/22 17:39] Patrice Cournoyer: the demon Phlegm is here again!
[2011/01/22 17:40] Vyctoria Silvercloud looks around confused..."What is all this trouble about?"
[2011/01/22 17:40] Patrice Cournoyer: the little demon is scurrying around
[2011/01/22 17:40] Vyctoria Silvercloud: and Why are you pointing this arrow to me, Mee?
[2011/01/22 17:40] ThelDrakis Chama: you have been named by a demon of being in league with them
[2011/01/22 17:41] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Little demon?
[2011/01/22 17:41] Vyctoria Silvercloud: what little demon?
[2011/01/22 17:41] Patrice Cournoyer: the one that possessed Arwen
[2011/01/22 17:41] BJ Tunwarm: "You and your firbolgs witch!"
[2011/01/22 17:41] Mee Salubria: *waits for Bj*
[2011/01/22 17:41] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Arwen?...Did you harm her? Where is SHe?
[2011/01/22 17:41] ThelDrakis Chama: the demon escaped
[2011/01/22 17:42] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "If you harmed her....
[2011/01/22 17:42] BJ Tunwarm: "Nah! How?"
[2011/01/22 17:42] ThelDrakis Chama: the demon has taken her.
[2011/01/22 17:42] Patrice Cournoyer: an icewitch came to collect that damned book
[2011/01/22 17:42] Vyctoria Silvercloud stomps my foot on the groups...."You better stop it...She is no demon"
[2011/01/22 17:42] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "And she is not possessed"
[2011/01/22 17:42] Patrice Cournoyer: now Sung tells us we must destroy it
[2011/01/22 17:42] ThelDrakis Chama: stand down vyc.
[2011/01/22 17:42] BJ Tunwarm: "No only a firbolg who calls herself queen"
[2011/01/22 17:42] ThelDrakis Chama: you didnt see what we did
[2011/01/22 17:42] IM: Patio Plasma: I saw you won one day of wolf hunt
[2011/01/22 17:43] Vyctoria Silvercloud: That Book is the only thing that can bring down that witch
[2011/01/22 17:43] ThelDrakis Chama: no it is not
[2011/01/22 17:43] BJ Tunwarm: points at the door
[2011/01/22 17:43] BJ Tunwarm: "There she is lurking!"
[2011/01/22 17:43] BJ Tunwarm: "show yourself Queen of Dung!"
[2011/01/22 17:44] Vyctoria Silvercloud: You know nothing of this Thel....so stop arguing in matters you know nothing about
[2011/01/22 17:44] Vyctoria Silvercloud: As for the Witch..i know her
[2011/01/22 17:44] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i knew before long she would be around
[2011/01/22 17:45] ThelDrakis Chama: i speak, with spirits i know much. the witch uses ice. fire beats ice.
[2011/01/22 17:45] BJ Tunwarm: "You knew,.?"
[2011/01/22 17:45] Vyctoria Silvercloud: almost at the same time when i found the book i knew she would be around
[2011/01/22 17:45] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Do you recall the scroll Patrice found?
[2011/01/22 17:45] Patrice Cournoyer: I wished she used scissors
[2011/01/22 17:45] Patrice Cournoyer: then we could use rocks
[2011/01/22 17:45] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihi
[2011/01/22 17:46] Vyctoria Silvercloud: In there....you can see that the Ice Witch already killed a people
[2011/01/22 17:46] Vyctoria Silvercloud: the same ones that lived here before us
[2011/01/22 17:46] Mee Salubria: :you knew? and you let her take Arwen?" *confused*
[2011/01/22 17:46] Vyctoria Silvercloud: and now....she is comming for us
[2011/01/22 17:46] Patrice Cournoyer: she came already
[2011/01/22 17:46] BJ Tunwarm: "Aye, they do that. Kill them and bring their corpse to life"
[2011/01/22 17:46] Vyctoria Silvercloud stomps again..."She did not take Arwen"
[2011/01/22 17:46] Patrice Cournoyer: she only seems to want the book
[2011/01/22 17:46] Vyctoria Silvercloud: exactly...and why would that be, Patrice?
[2011/01/22 17:47] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Why would she have so much interess in that Book?
[2011/01/22 17:47] Patrice Cournoyer: umm
[2011/01/22 17:47] Patrice Cournoyer: its her book?
[2011/01/22 17:47] Mee Salubria: "more power?"
[2011/01/22 17:47] Vyctoria Silvercloud nods as i look at Mee...."exactly"
[2011/01/22 17:47] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "more power"
[2011/01/22 17:47] Mee Salubria: Sad
[2011/01/22 17:47] Vyctoria Silvercloud: and when she gets it....what do you think she will do to us?
[2011/01/22 17:47] Patrice Cournoyer: make us rich!
[2011/01/22 17:47] Arwen SpiritWeaver enters and looks at BJ...You still think, that I am subject to your whims, DOG?"
[2011/01/22 17:47] Vyctoria Silvercloud: do you really think she will just leave?
[2011/01/22 17:47] ThelDrakis Chama: *points at vyc* bj confin her till tuesday. we will see what the spirits have to say.*looks at the demon*and here is your proof of the demon.
[2011/01/22 17:47] Mee Salubria: "kills us like Arwen?"
[2011/01/22 17:48] BJ Tunwarm: "Speak for yourself you Roman's sheath"
[2011/01/22 17:48] Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles as i look down at Arwen......Greeting, my sister
[2011/01/22 17:48] Patrice Cournoyer: create a bottomless barrel of Mead?
[2011/01/22 17:48] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Did they harm you?
[2011/01/22 17:48] BJ Tunwarm: "You think this outrage is right?"
[2011/01/22 17:48] Vyctoria Silvercloud: outrage?
[2011/01/22 17:48] IM: ThelDrakis Chama: is vyc that cursed lol
[2011/01/22 17:48] BJ Tunwarm: "look at her!"
[2011/01/22 17:49] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Greetings Sister... as I tried to explain, you, were the only one, who has obeyed my Command to protect the Book...
[2011/01/22 17:49] Vyctoria Silvercloud: you mean..that you bow cowardly for this Ice WItch?
[2011/01/22 17:49] Vyctoria Silvercloud: that is outrageous
[2011/01/22 17:49] ThelDrakis Chama: no
[2011/01/22 17:49] Arwen SpiritWeaver: but thes curs refuse to listen...
[2011/01/22 17:49] Vyctoria Silvercloud: I thought we were Amazon Celt
[2011/01/22 17:49] Vyctoria Silvercloud: no amazon chickens
[2011/01/22 17:49] Patrice Cournoyer: I shot the witch
[2011/01/22 17:49] Patrice Cournoyer: she is not invulnerable
[2011/01/22 17:49] ThelDrakis Chama: we finish this vyc. the book goes to the spirits end of story.
[2011/01/22 17:50] Patrice Cournoyer: Patrice sheaths her bow
[2011/01/22 17:50] Vyctoria Silvercloud smirks....and fool you are.....coz that will doom us all
[2011/01/22 17:50] ThelDrakis Chama: no it wont
[2011/01/22 17:50] Vyctoria Silvercloud: That Ice Witch will come and we will have no defense
[2011/01/22 17:50] Patrice Cournoyer: well, its two votes against one, Vyctoria
[2011/01/22 17:50] ThelDrakis Chama: you are wrong
[2011/01/22 17:50] BJ Tunwarm: "With her own magic,..?"
[2011/01/22 17:50] Patrice Cournoyer: Sung and Thel against you
[2011/01/22 17:51] Arwen SpiritWeaver: No, cur, *you* are wrong... I am queen here...
[2011/01/22 17:51] ThelDrakis Chama: me and sung AND YOU can beat her. our power is stronger than her power
[2011/01/22 17:51] ThelDrakis Chama: we have no queen demon
[2011/01/22 17:51] Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles..."oh really?...and why do think i should fight her?"
[2011/01/22 17:51] ThelDrakis Chama: your a priestess
[2011/01/22 17:52] Patrice Cournoyer: ok.. I have a plan.. we take the spell off of the book.. then let the icewitch get close to it.. she will look into it deeply.. then we slam it shut on her ice head
[2011/01/22 17:52] Vyctoria Silvercloud: former priestess
[2011/01/22 17:52] ThelDrakis Chama: eh?
[2011/01/22 17:52] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Will you raise your hand, against your Queen.... Vyctoria?
[2011/01/22 17:52] Mee Salubria: Sad
[2011/01/22 17:52] Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles.....of course....i would never do such a thing, ARwen
[2011/01/22 17:52] BJ Tunwarm: looks arround all three of them as they argue
[2011/01/22 17:52] Patrice Cournoyer: Queen Phlegm of Amazonia
[2011/01/22 17:52] ThelDrakis Chama: our queen is dead. she died ages ago.
[2011/01/22 17:52] Patrice Cournoyer: hahahaha
[2011/01/22 17:53] Vyctoria Silvercloud: this all discussion is pointless....you cant take the Book
[2011/01/22 17:53] Patrice Cournoyer: the "Phlegmstress!"
[2011/01/22 17:53] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Sung did a spell on it...and so did I
[2011/01/22 17:53] ThelDrakis Chama: she was lysippy celt. not this demon.
[2011/01/22 17:53] Muroc Scorfield está Online
[2011/01/22 17:54] Arwen SpiritWeaver roundson Patrice.."Watch your tone, insolent cur, or I shall have your tongue removed from your mouth..."
[2011/01/22 17:54] Patrice Cournoyer: will we all be as beautiful and tall as you, Queen Phlegm, when your reign commences?
[2011/01/22 17:54] ThelDrakis Chama: bj i think this is pointless to argue. we should confind them till tuesday.
[2011/01/22 17:55] Arwen SpiritWeaver: "My reign never ended, dog...."
[2011/01/22 17:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs....."look, i can understand you are all a bit shocked"
[2011/01/22 17:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud: !But try not to blame it on us......."
[2011/01/22 17:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "this was not a choice...but an opportunity"
[2011/01/22 17:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "consider this.....we can use the Book against the Ice Witch and win this all"
[2011/01/22 17:56] Mee Salubria: " an opportunity to kill your Sisters?"
[2011/01/22 17:57] Patrice Cournoyer: I say destroy the book
[2011/01/22 17:57] Vyctoria Silvercloud stomps closer to Mee...."You better not insult me again....."
[2011/01/22 17:57] Patrice Cournoyer: and use the pages in the lavatorium
[2011/01/22 17:57] Patrice Cournoyer: thats the best use for it
[2011/01/22 17:57] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "Do you think i would raise my hand against my sisters?"
[2011/01/22 17:57] Mee Salubria: insult? you keep saying we are doomed
[2011/01/22 17:57] Mee Salubria: and you knew about it
[2011/01/22 17:57] Vyctoria Silvercloud: If the Book is destryoed...that will come
[2011/01/22 17:58] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "And so.....do you really would have believed me had i told this all before?"
[2011/01/22 17:58] IM: Agnoia Stourmead: the wind howls like a banshe, the ice witch strides out of cloud of show on to the dock
[2011/01/22 17:58] Mee Salubria: *shakes her head* sigh
[2011/01/22 17:58] ThelDrakis Chama: it is too late, the gods will have the book
[2011/01/22 17:58] BJ Tunwarm: "Aye she is wee now"
[2011/01/22 17:58] Arwen SpiritWeaver turns to Vyctoria, whilst keeping a wary eye on bot BJ and Mee...
[2011/01/22 17:59] Patrice Cournoyer shivers as a cold blast finds its way into the hall
[2011/01/22 17:59] Vyctoria Silvercloud: we better protect this Book..all we can....if she catches it...we are doomerd
[2011/01/22 17:59] Patrice Cournoyer: but if we destroy it, its all over for her
[2011/01/22 17:59] Patrice Cournoyer: lets rip it in two, and give her half, and destroy the other half
[2011/01/22 18:00] Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs..and shakes my head..."how may times will i have to say so? I we dont have it against her.....we are doomed"
[2011/01/22 18:00] Patrice Cournoyer: a good compromise
[2011/01/22 18:00] Arwen SpiritWeaver sneers... impossible...
[2011/01/22 18:00] IM: Agnoia Stourmead: there is a blast of wind and the forts gates fly open
[2011/01/22 18:00] ThelDrakis Chama: *closes her eyes then opens them* well it looks like the gods agree. they want the book too.
[2011/01/22 18:00] Vyctoria Silvercloud: There is no other way now
[2011/01/22 18:01] Vyctoria Silvercloud: well...this is it...time has come...and it is calling on us.....now we go against the Ice Witch
[2011/01/22 18:01] Vyctoria Silvercloud: There is no other way for us
[2011/01/22 18:02] IM: Agnoia Stourmead: another blast and the doors open
[2011/01/22 18:02] Vyctoria Silvercloud: no compromisses..its us...or her
[2011/01/22 18:02] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Look
[2011/01/22 18:02] Vyctoria Silvercloud: There she is
[2011/01/22 18:02] ThelDrakis Chama: stop them
[2011/01/22 18:02] Agnoia Stourmead: "My book! Bring my book!"
[2011/01/22 18:02] Vyctoria Silvercloud: come, Arwen....close to me, please..i need you now
[2011/01/22 18:03] Vyctoria Silvercloud stomps near the door...."stop now.....there is nothing for you here"
[2011/01/22 18:03] Vyctoria Silvercloud watches...and she raises on a pillar of ice
[2011/01/22 18:04] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "So....do you think that to control mindless ice...will have any impact upon us?"
[2011/01/22 18:04] Arwen SpiritWeaver sneers at the Witch... "This is MY Realm, you hold no sway, here... leave at once, or I shal have you destroyed..."
[2011/01/22 18:05] Agnoia Stourmead: "Vat is that?"
[2011/01/22 18:05] Vyctoria Silvercloud nods...as i stand near Arnwe....."Leave now....or you will be doomed"
[2011/01/22 18:05] Arwen SpiritWeaver: You heard me, you insolent Witch!
[2011/01/22 18:05] ThelDrakis Chama: bj i do hope that you deal with this and get me my sacrafice
[2011/01/22 18:07] ThelDrakis Chama: *wispers to bj* i know tia would be verry pleased to reward us for the book.
[2011/01/22 18:07] Agnoia Stourmead: "tell peasky brown woman to stop!"
[2011/01/22 18:07] Arwen SpiritWeaver turns to Vyctoria and Commands in an icy tone, "KILLher...."
[2011/01/22 18:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud nods....."So be it......this will be your end, Witch"
[2011/01/22 18:10] Vyctoria Silvercloud looks deeply at the Witch..as i take my staff..and ready it.......chanting an old spell....as i rasie it against her
[2011/01/22 18:10] Agnoia Stourmead sussurra: "pest!
[2011/01/22 18:10] Agnoia Stourmead: "Bring book"
[2011/01/22 18:10] Arwen SpiritWeaver: NEVER!!
[2011/01/22 18:10] Vyctoria Silvercloud moans.....as i release a fire bold over the Witch..."back away..or die!!!"
[2011/01/22 18:11] Agnoia Stourmead: bingb book
[2011/01/22 18:11] Vyctoria Silvercloud feels my power drained..as i try to steady myself......"there will be no more warning for you, Witch....begone or die!!"
[2011/01/22 18:12] Agnoia Stourmead: "I curse your land!"
[2011/01/22 18:12] Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs.....as i try to raise my staff....yet..i know no more power remains in it
[2011/01/22 18:12] Agnoia Stourmead: brings book
[2011/01/22 18:13] Agnoia Stourmead: "vant book now!"
[2011/01/22 18:13] Agnoia Stourmead: "Flay your souls if you do not bring it!"
[2011/01/22 18:13] Arwen SpiritWeaver laughs in the witches face
[2011/01/22 18:13] Vyctoria Silvercloud looks back...."sister.....sword up.......i need help against the Witch"
[2011/01/22 18:14] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "I cant take her myself........help us"
[2011/01/22 18:14] Agnoia Stourmead: "mock this"
[2011/01/22 18:14] Vyctoria Silvercloud: ARwen.....arwen..........no....oh Goddess
[2011/01/22 18:15] Agnoia Stourmead: with a sheiekf she dispairerd
[2011/01/22 18:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud notices the Witch fall down...."thank Goddess
[2011/01/22 18:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: nnooooooo
[2011/01/22 18:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: she dissapeared
[2011/01/22 18:15] Patrice Cournoyer: she is no big deal
[2011/01/22 18:15] Patrice Cournoyer: she is just a big bag of ice
[2011/01/22 18:16] Patrice Cournoyer: arrows hurt her just like anyone else
[2011/01/22 18:16] BJ Tunwarm: looks at the ice
[2011/01/22 18:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud turns to Patrice....no big deal...how many arrows did you put on her, sis?
[2011/01/22 18:16] Patrice Cournoyer: 16
[2011/01/22 18:17] Vyctoria Silvercloud: 16....and it was after i hit her with a firebold
[2011/01/22 18:17] Vyctoria Silvercloud: and you say she is nothing
[2011/01/22 18:17] Patrice Cournoyer: I have faced tougher opponents
[2011/01/22 18:17] BJ Tunwarm: looks at the ice
[2011/01/22 18:17] Vyctoria Silvercloud: You better think this all over....and understand who this is
[2011/01/22 18:17] Vyctoria Silvercloud: next time....it wont be her.....
[2011/01/22 18:17] Vyctoria Silvercloud: she will send..her minions
[2011/01/22 18:18] BJ Tunwarm: "thats a lot of ice"
[2011/01/22 18:18] Arwen SpiritWeaver takes off ata run, for the cave
[2011/01/22 18:19] Vyctoria Silvercloud: now...how we take them out?
[2011/01/22 18:19] Patrice Cournoyer: the ice melts
[2011/01/22 18:23] BJ Tunwarm: "IJust ice,.."
[2011/01/22 18:23] Patrice Cournoyer: we have enough of that around already
[2011/01/22 18:26] Patrice Cournoyer: "Well.. if she comes back, I don't think she will be in a good mood"
[2011/01/22 18:26] BJ Tunwarm: No
[2011/01/22 18:26] BJ Tunwarm: "well no one could have survived that"
[2011/01/22 18:27] IM: BJ Tunwarm: ok
[2011/01/22 18:27] IM: Vyctoria Silvercloud nods..as i sense Arwens protective attention
[2011/01/22 18:27] Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs..."she survided it...that is for sure"
[2011/01/22 18:27] IM: Patrice Cournoyer: the sisters fight a brief but intense battle against the witch
[2011/01/22 18:27] IM: BJ Tunwarm: "Well everything is fine now, the witch fleed all is good"
[2011/01/22 18:28] IM: Patrice Cournoyer: the witch has fled for the time being with damage from Vyctoria's staff and some arrow wounds
[2011/01/22 18:28] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "she is just still weak from her slumber!
[2011/01/22 18:28] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "and when she returns...she will not be alone"
[2011/01/22 18:28] BJ Tunwarm: "hmm"
[2011/01/22 18:28] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "we may have...2.....3 days at most"
[2011/01/22 18:29] Patrice Cournoyer: well, two or three days
[2011/01/22 18:29] Vyctoria Silvercloud: ((hihi...not me..i have inside info.....Bj))
[2011/01/22 18:30] Patrice Cournoyer: Sung says Thel will have returned with useful information on how to destroy the book, at the Stonehedge
[2011/01/22 18:30] IM: Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles...pleased that talk about destroying the book has ended...and all attention is now on the Ice Witch....timing could not be better
[2011/01/22 18:30] BJ Tunwarm: "Now what is with Arwen?"
[2011/01/22 18:34] Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles......and shakes my head...."i am sorry about that...i should have told you all...but matters seemed to speed"

The Ice Witch vanished defeated....but matters now seem to have escalated....and the next encounter may not be so good for the mighty Amazon Celt Warriors....

The Book of Secrets Ice_wi10

Last edited by BJ Tunwarm on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Secrets   The Book of Secrets Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Vyctoria walks out from the forest....moving in the direction of her cave.....she spend the last day in mediation inside the woods, trying to sort things out and to clear her mind for the things to come......as she approaches the path, she can notice a crowd gathering in front of her cave......as she gets near it, she can recognize her sisters and friends...Bj, Athena, Patrice and Master Sung, as well as Arwen....always there was well....nearing them, Vyctoria begins to sort out their words...as we notices the rocks covering her cave entrance....and then suddenly she realizes it.....It is missing...the whispering...the never ending..and always present whispering from The Book...IT IS GONE!!!...SEALED....
[2011/01/13 18:00] IM: Sung Hifeng: As long as she cannot get inside the cave she will not get worse, but, she...
[2011/01/13 18:01] IM: Sung Hifeng: may grow weak for lack of ffod and drink
[2011/01/13 18:01] IM: Patrice Cournoyer: aye, should I leave some for her, Sung?
[2011/01/13 18:02] IM: Sung Hifeng: I think it would be a good idea
[2011/01/13 18:02] IM: Rach Perfferle: leave a bit a ood and water
[2011/01/13 18:02] IM: Sung Hifeng: I think it would be a good idea
[2011/01/13 18:04] IM: Arwen SpiritWeaver: "Sssstayyyyyyyy awwwayyyyy , beastie! ssstayyyy away from us's........."
[2011/01/13 18:04] IM: Patrice Cournoyer puts a raspberry pie down for Arwen
[2011/01/13 18:04] IM: BJ Tunwarm: looks in shock at Arwen's witherd condition
[2011/01/13 18:03] BJ Tunwarm: looks at Arwen in horror "Morgan's tits,..."
[2011/01/13 18:05] Arwen SpiritWeaver eyes the pie suspicously, looking from it to Patrice and back....
[2011/01/13 18:03] IM: Vyctoria Silvercloud: Why are you doing this? Why have you sealed The Book?
[2011/01/13 18:05] Sung Hifeng realizes the book has had more impact on Vyk than he had anticipated
[2011/01/13 18:05] Arwen SpiritWeaver: but doesn't move... afraid the others will grab her...
[2011/01/13 18:04] IM: Patrice Cournoyer: it is evil, that book
[2011/01/13 18:04] IM: Sung Hifeng: The book is extremely dangerous although it was not I who sealed the cave
[2011/01/13 18:04] IM: Vyctoria Silvercloud smirks...You should not have interfered...these are matters you know nothing
[2011/01/13 18:05] IM: Sung Hifeng: however, we are exploring way to neutralize the book and should be able to do so within the week
[2011/01/13 18:05] IM: Arwen SpiritWeaver eyes the pie suspicously, looking from it to Patrice and back....
[2011/01/13 18:05] IM: Sung Hifeng realizes the book has had more impact on Vyk than he had anticipated
[2011/01/13 18:05] IM: Arwen SpiritWeaver: but doesn't move... afraid the others will grab her...
[2011/01/13 18:06] Patrice Cournoyer: you need some food, Arwen
[2011/01/13 18:06] IM: Vyctoria Silvercloud: What is this ruckus all about?
[2011/01/13 18:06] Athena Correia: Arwen it is just us your sisters
[2011/01/13 18:06] BJ Tunwarm: looks at Vyc"goods below, what are you doing to her woman?"
[2011/01/13 18:06] Athena Correia: You c trust us
[2011/01/13 18:06] Arwen SpiritWeaver: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mistrissssss! *jumps around happily at seeng Vyctoria approachh
[2011/01/13 18:06] IM: Vyctoria Silvercloud: Why is my cave´s door locked with all those rocks?
[2011/01/13 18:06] Patrice Cournoyer: look how sick Arwen is, Vyc
[2011/01/13 18:07] Arwen SpiritWeaver cowers before Vyctoria adoringly
[2011/01/13 18:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud steps closer to Arwen, placing my hand on her shoulder
[2011/01/13 18:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud: there....there........no need to be afraid...they are not gonna harm you
[2011/01/13 18:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud: What have you all done?
[2011/01/13 18:08] Patrice Cournoyer: let her get some food, Vyc
[2011/01/13 18:08] Patrice Cournoyer: she is hungry
[2011/01/13 18:08] Arwen SpiritWeaver smiles up at Vyctoria....... "Mistrissss protects us'sssss??"
[2011/01/13 18:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud: This....this is unbelievable
[2011/01/13 18:08] IM: Sung Hifeng readies a healing spell just in case
[2011/01/13 18:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud: please....Leave us!
[2011/01/13 18:08] BJ Tunwarm: "us harm her?' choaks "the devils take it woman, what are you doing?"
[2011/01/13 18:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud: leave or it will be all worse
[2011/01/13 18:09] IM: Arwen SpiritWeaver points at the others angrily "Theyyyyyyyy did it, missstresssss...THEYYYY did it!!!"
[2011/01/13 18:09] BJ Tunwarm: "Worse, how so?"
[2011/01/13 18:09] IM: Sung Hifeng cast temporary healing hoping it will calm vyk down
[2011/01/13 18:10] Vyctoria Silvercloud: I cannot say not...but please...trust me..and leave
[2011/01/13 18:10] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Leave now....or all be lost
[2011/01/13 18:10] BJ Tunwarm: "Trust you after that" points at Arwen
[2011/01/13 18:10] Patrice Cournoyer: well Arwen needs healing help, Vyc
[2011/01/13 18:10] Arwen SpiritWeaver baresher teeth and snarls "Yessssssss....... Misstressssssss knowsssssss yesssss she knowssssssss!"
[2011/01/13 18:10] IM: Athena Correia stands mouth agaped in shock at how her Sisters are acting
[2011/01/13 18:10] Vyctoria Silvercloud: There is nothing wrong with Arnew...nothing
[2011/01/13 18:10] Vyctoria Silvercloud: She is....what she need to be now
[2011/01/13 18:11] Patrice Cournoyer: nothing wrong with her!
[2011/01/13 18:11] Patrice Cournoyer: look at her, sister!
[2011/01/13 18:11] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Please.....i will stay by my oath...and shail not raise my hand against you
[2011/01/13 18:11] Vyctoria Silvercloud: But i will protect us
[2011/01/13 18:11] Vyctoria Silvercloud: I will ask you again.......leave
[2011/01/13 18:11] BJ Tunwarm: turns red in the face to the point her scars seem white "NOTHING?? You've nearly slain the woman!!!"
[2011/01/13 18:11] Arwen SpiritWeaver grins up at Vyctoria, the scowls at the rest...Sssssssseeeeeee....Misstresssss, knowssssssss!" *hops around gleefully*
[2011/01/13 18:12] Sung Hifeng feels the need to give directions. ""you would be advised to leave this spot and retire to the Henge''
[2011/01/13 18:13] Vyctoria Silvercloud: NO
[2011/01/13 18:13] Sung Hifeng: No??
[2011/01/13 18:13] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i cant tell you all now....but nothing will part us from the Book
[2011/01/13 18:13] BJ Tunwarm: hand goes to her sword hilt as she quivers with rage
[2011/01/13 18:13] Arwen SpiritWeaver looks up and Vyctoria pleadingly.... "Misstressssss makes the beasssstiessss go' way, pleasssssse???"
[2011/01/13 18:14] Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs.........i cant help it.....forgive me
[2011/01/13 18:14] Arwen SpiritWeaver: "ohhh PLEASSSSE, makes them go' wayyyyyyyyy!!!"
[2011/01/13 18:14] Vyctoria Silvercloud releases her Elemental affinity.
[2011/01/13 18:14] Vyctoria Silvercloud invokes the power of her Elemental affinity and prepares to release powerful attacks.
[2011/01/13 18:14] Sung Hifeng castes calming spell at BJ
[2011/01/13 18:14] Vyctoria Silvercloud casts Air Deluge and does 15 points of damage to those nearby.
[2011/01/13 18:14] Athena Correia cannot understand anything going on
[2011/01/13 18:14] Vyctoria Silvercloud launches a small spell...pushing them all away
[2011/01/13 18:15] BJ Tunwarm: With injory her sword swings out
[2011/01/13 18:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Please......stand away
[2011/01/13 18:15] Patrice Cournoyer: Patrice readies her spear
[2011/01/13 18:15] Arwen SpiritWeaver jumps about and hops gleefully, seeing the others stagger under the force of Vyctoria's spells...
[2011/01/13 18:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Will you attack?
[2011/01/13 18:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Will you attack us, sisters?
[2011/01/13 18:15] BJ Tunwarm: griming against the magic she stagers towards Vyc, her sword amied at Vyc throat "Devils take you she-wolf!"
[2011/01/13 18:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Please...i will not raise hand against you
[2011/01/13 18:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud: leave
[2011/01/13 18:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud: now
[2011/01/13 18:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i beg you
[2011/01/13 18:16] Arwen SpiritWeaver grovels and moans..."Makes the beassstiessssss goooooooooo...."
[2011/01/13 18:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud: I can only tell you this needs to be done
[2011/01/13 18:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud: There is no other path......no other way
[2011/01/13 18:16] BJ Tunwarm: Grabs Vyc by her cloak, her eyes wild with rage
[2011/01/13 18:17] Patrice Cournoyer: how is it you are well, Vyc and Arwen is so ill?
[2011/01/13 18:17] Arwen SpiritWeaver starts toward BJ screeching
[2011/01/13 18:17] Vyctoria Silvercloud: back...back Arwen
[2011/01/13 18:17] Vyctoria Silvercloud: she will not harm us
[2011/01/13 18:17] Arwen SpiritWeaver hissses....Yesssss Missstressssss
[2011/01/13 18:18] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Sister......forgive us.....but this must be done
[2011/01/13 18:18] Patrice Cournoyer sheathes her weapons
[2011/01/13 18:18] BJ Tunwarm: Holds her sword point at Vyc throat, her blind rage fighting with her oath of Sisterhood
[2011/01/13 18:18] Vyctoria Silvercloud: If i could...i would be Arwen now
[2011/01/13 18:18] Patrice Cournoyer: Patrice sheaths her spear
[2011/01/13 18:18] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Please.....all i ask is one more moon
[2011/01/13 18:18] Vyctoria Silvercloud: then it will be all revealed..and you will understand
[2011/01/13 18:19] Vyctoria Silvercloud draws a healing spell...soothing everyone around
[2011/01/13 18:19] Vyctoria Silvercloud: now...please....leave
[2011/01/13 18:19] BJ Tunwarm: nausia fulled her stomach at the conflicting emotions
[2011/01/13 18:19] Patrice Cournoyer: something is making me ill..
[2011/01/13 18:20] Arwen SpiritWeaver snarls "Yessssssss yesssssssssss! GO!.... we's don't neeeeeeed you here!"
[2011/01/13 18:20] Athena Correia stands feeling defenless but not weak from the strange Pressure
[2011/01/13 18:20] Sung Hifeng: we should retire
[2011/01/13 18:20] Vyctoria Silvercloud: But it is too soon
[2011/01/13 18:20] BJ Tunwarm: The rage leavers her eyes and she drops her ploint and pushes Vyc back "the cat eat it, the devils eat the cat"
[2011/01/13 18:20] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Thank you...alll
[2011/01/13 18:20] BJ Tunwarm: vomits
[2011/01/13 18:21] Vyctoria Silvercloud feels my hands shaking..as i watch them turn and leave
[2011/01/13 18:21] Arwen SpiritWeaver looks up at Vyctoia adoringly and cheers as the Clan leaves....
[2011/01/13 18:21] Vyctoria Silvercloud: My dear....did they harm you?
[2011/01/13 18:21] Athena Correia stands there watching her derainged sisters for a few more moments before catching up to the rest of her group
[2011/01/13 18:22] Arwen SpiritWeaver: "Noooooooooooooo Misstressssssss beasties can't harm us'ssssssssss!"
[2011/01/13 18:22] Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles......and nods.....hihihi.....barely....barely made..one more moon...and all will be done
[2011/01/13 18:22] Arwen SpiritWeaver: "btu they wanted to! ohhh yesss, they wanted too.....*voice trails off*
[2011/01/13 18:22] Vyctoria Silvercloud: please, Arwen...step aside...let me move those rocks
[2011/01/13 18:29] Vyctoria Silvercloud tosses some firebolts....crashing the stones away from the door
[2011/01/13 18:29] Arwen SpiritWeaver jumps up and down gleefully
[2011/01/13 18:32] Arwen SpiritWeaver Claps ad dances around gleefully as the rocks are flung away from the entrance
[2011/01/13 18:33] Arwen SpiritWeaver: and scuttles inside quickly...
[2011/01/13 18:34] Vyctoria Silvercloud: at last
[2011/01/13 18:35] Vyctoria Silvercloud: now.......oh Gods......He sealed The Book
[2011/01/13 18:35] Vyctoria Silvercloud steps closer.......as i hear a faint whisper from it
[2011/01/13 18:35] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Yesssss Yeesssssss!!! home!
[2011/01/13 18:35] Vyctoria Silvercloud: barely...barely....this will take time.....to crack
[2011/01/13 18:35] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i can barely hear its whisper
[2011/01/13 18:36] Arwen SpiritWeaver crawls up behind Vyctoria slowly...
[2011/01/13 18:36] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Master....why have you returned?
[2011/01/13 18:36] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Odd
[2011/01/13 18:36] Vyctoria Silvercloud: he is gone
[2011/01/13 18:37] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihi..i see
[2011/01/13 18:37] Vyctoria Silvercloud: this lousy spell. of him
[2011/01/13 18:37] Arwen SpiritWeaver: then screeches and sruns to a corner...BEASTIES.... Beastiess.... and collapses, moaning...
[2011/01/13 18:38] Arwen SpiritWeaver scuttles to Vyctoria's side, looking up gratefully
[2011/01/13 18:38] Vyctoria Silvercloud: dont worry, Arwen....it is nothing to us
[2011/01/13 18:38] Vyctoria Silvercloud: just a myst
[2011/01/13 18:39] Vyctoria Silvercloud casts full spells...protecting us both from it
[2011/01/13 18:48] IM: Arwen SpiritWeaver: I tried to hide by the monster caves a coupla days ago, had the same damn thing....it's meant, to force us into the open...
[2011/01/13 18:52] IM: Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs....as i notice the odd dark fog inside the cave
[2011/01/13 18:53] IM: Vyctoria Silvercloud nods.....well.....if you wish us to leave.....i will show you how to leave
[2011/01/13 18:54] IM: Vyctoria Silvercloud recites a small spell..and wing begins to rush into the cave from nowhere........strong and fast wind.....back and forth.....dissipating the myst away.
After they are gone, Arwen sits down...looking at The Book....as Vyctoria begins to unseal it.....slowly...gently....back and forth..layer by layer of spell....she uncasts them......easily she notices two spells..one to silence The Book....other to keep it safe and secure inside the cave.....gently she uncast and unseals The Book.....hearing again its whisper.....and she turns and look at Arwen...now peacefully sitting....her head tilted oddly..and her eyes wide open...hearing to some unknows voice..her lips move...repeating it....whispering it back...and Vyctoria smile an dark hard smile..as i grabs Master Sung´s arcane spells..and twists them around.....sending it off back to him: "There...it will give him a minor headache..or some nasty loose bowels for a couple of days......so we will know better than to interfere with us". Vyctoria leaves the o ther protecting spell in place.....it is no harm to be safe....yet....she whispers a small enchant...and a tiny rat appears as the entrance...moving inside...."Guard this well, my dear, i need to know all that come around".

The Book of Secrets Firebo10

The Book of Secrets Arwen_10
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Secrets   The Book of Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Tuesday Sung, BJ and Viktor discussed the book and the odd behavior of Vyc and Arwen. They decided to see the book. After viewing it Sung went pale, declared the book and evil thing and insisted they all leave the cave. Sung the spent the night casting a spell the obscure the letters of the pages of the book to make it unreadable.

The next day BJ, Elsbeth and Patrice meet and discussed the book. They decided it needed to be destroyed. BJ cut the book with her blade but her arm when numb with cold. Elsbeth set the book of fire but the flames did not burn the book. The book was cold to the touch as the flames died down. Finally they decided to seal the cave with stones to prevent others from entering.

Returning Arwen was enraged to find the cave sealed. She curesed BJ and Athena and ran off. As Arwen, in her madness, hunts for a branch to pry the boulders out of their places, she finds herself in front of the Monster's caves. She stops, sniffing the air cautiously, like an animal....

she watches, for signs that the caves are occupied...she goes down on all-fours and creeps closer... as she waits, she falls asleep, and dreams.... dark and terrible dreams...

The Book of Secrets Cave_b10
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Secrets   The Book of Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:18 pm

[16:49] Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles..and waves with the hands on a bottle of mead....greetings, Sister Patrice....Meewwwy...greetings
[16:49] Patrice Cournoyer: greetings sisters
[16:50] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Doing patrol around the land?
[16:50] Patrice Cournoyer: aye
[16:50] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihi
[16:50] Vyctoria Silvercloud: then..you might like this one
[16:50] Vyctoria Silvercloud warms my hands near the fire....mmmm
[16:50] Vyctoria Silvercloud: a bit earlie...the white mare came again
[16:50] Arwen SpiritWeaver: this what?
[16:51] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i tried to chase her.....but lost her
[16:51] Patrice Cournoyer: I wonder what it means
[16:51] Arwen SpiritWeaver grins... just put out a salt-lick;)
[16:51] Vyctoria Silvercloud: means?
[16:51] Vyctoria Silvercloud: what is to mean?
[16:52] Vyctoria Silvercloud: it is a white untammed mare and i am gonna catch her
[16:52] Arwen SpiritWeaver: I don't know...maybe some kind of sign from the Goddess?
[16:52] Vyctoria Silvercloud laughs high...shaking the bottle of mead......."yeah"
[16:52] Vyctoria Silvercloud: 'A sign that the Goddess gave me a new mare"
[16:53] Arwen SpiritWeaver: a salt-lick, is a cube of salt, placed to draw a horse in....
[16:53] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hm? salt-lick?
[16:53] Vyctoria Silvercloud: really?
[16:53] Arwen SpiritWeaver: yes
[16:53] Patrice Cournoyer: oh yes, horses like salt
[16:53] Vyctoria Silvercloud: good to know
[16:53] Vyctoria Silvercloud: gonna try it
[16:53] Vyctoria Silvercloud: yet.....seems to odd to spend salt on horses
[16:54] Patrice Cournoyer: we can get more from the sea
[16:54] Arwen SpiritWeaver cocks my head...listening...
[16:54] Vyctoria Silvercloud: mhm
[16:54] Vyctoria Silvercloud: yes....you are right
[16:54] Arwen SpiritWeaver: did you hear a horse just nicker?
[16:54] Patrice Cournoyer: thats Blackie, sister.. my horse
[16:55] Vyctoria Silvercloud: step down, sis...and have a horn with us
[16:55] Vyctoria Silvercloud: moves the cold away
[16:55] Arwen SpiritWeaver relaxes... "Ohhhhh ok"....
[16:56] Patrice Cournoyer: I will wait until later to drink, sister
[16:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud: and we got some food too......it you rather have some
[16:56] Arwen SpiritWeaver says "For a second I thought the Mare had returned..."
[16:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud: mhm...another chase
[16:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Patrice...did you see the wolves near the fort?
[16:56] Patrice Cournoyer: aye
[16:56] Patrice Cournoyer: they are bold
[16:57] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i shot almost 5 of them.....but they keep comming
[16:57] Vyctoria Silvercloud: never seen it before
[16:57] Patrice Cournoyer: I did about the same.. and yes
[16:57] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Greetings Sister Patrice
[16:57] Patrice Cournoyer: they must be hungry
[16:57] Patrice Cournoyer: greetings Arwen
[16:57] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hungry?...big..fat wolves like those?
[16:57] Vyctoria Silvercloud: odd..i tell you
[16:57] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Perhap we need to move the livestock inside of the fort...
[16:58] Vyctoria Silvercloud: aye
[16:58] Vyctoria Silvercloud: wise that, arwen
[16:58] Patrice Cournoyer: perhaps
[16:58] Vyctoria Silvercloud: and perhaps..some help.....some archers...to fight them off
[16:58] Vyctoria Silvercloud gulps down a bit of the mead....mmmmmmm
[16:59] Arwen SpiritWeaver: And, any idea where the wolves came from?
[16:59] Vyctoria Silvercloud tosses the bottle to Arwen...as i look into the fire
[17:00] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "well...one thing i can tell you....it is gonna get worse"
[17:00] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "the wolves are getting bigger..and bolder"
[17:00] Patrice Cournoyer: maybe they will eat each other
[17:01] Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs in rage...and kick the bonfire...sending a burst of flame up in the air..." and all we do...is sit playing farmers and sheepards"
[17:01] Arwen SpiritWeaver uncorks the bottle and takes a swig of Mead...
[17:01] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "this is so not us.......no glory in it"
[17:02] Patrice Cournoyer laughs
[17:03] Patrice Cournoyer: "have you been talking to sister BJ?"
[17:03] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "we are meant to be more.......to do more....to feel the glory or battle...and rule all around as we did once"
[17:03] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i long for those lost times
[17:03] Patrice Cournoyer: aye aye
[17:03] Arwen SpiritWeaver laughs.... "Just give me a crack at those wolves... I'll teach them to leave us alone!"
[17:04] Vyctoria Silvercloud: bah
[17:04] Vyctoria Silvercloud: wolves are nothing but nuissance
[17:04] Vyctoria Silvercloud: they make us bleed to protect sheeps and chickes
[17:04] Vyctoria Silvercloud: what is the glory in it?
[17:04] Arwen SpiritWeaver grins darkly "just good target practice, Sister!"
[17:05] BJ Tunwarm: Greetings all
[17:05] Patrice Cournoyer: greetings sister BJ
[17:05] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Greetings,...mmmeeewwwwyy...Greetings, bj
[17:05] Vyctoria Silvercloud: sis, bj
[17:05] Vyctoria Silvercloud: sit and share a horn with us
[17:05] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Greetins Sister BJ
[17:05] BJ Tunwarm: Aye
[17:06] Patrice Cournoyer: Vyc saw the white mare again
[17:06] Vyctoria Silvercloud looks aroundmmmmm...."no horns, really...just the bottle"
[17:06] BJ Tunwarm: Oh?
[17:06] Arwen SpiritWeaver chuckkles and passes the bottle to BJ
[17:06] BJ Tunwarm: "You saw a white bottle?"
[17:06] BJ Tunwarm: sips out of the bottle
[17:06] Vyctoria Silvercloud looks worried..as i know how fast sis Bj gulps
[17:06] Vyctoria Silvercloud: aaahhhh
[17:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud: no, sis...a white mare
[17:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud manages to grab the bottle back
[17:07] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Sister Vyctoria did, not I....
[17:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihi
[17:07] BJ Tunwarm: Smiles at Vyc
[17:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud gulps some mead down..mmmmmmmm
[17:07] BJ Tunwarm: "so the white horse,..?"
[17:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud shakes myself...white mares.....bullmen.....demon..and now wolves
[17:08] Arwen SpiritWeaver: heyyyyyyy, Sister, don't be stingy, hand over that Mead! *laughing*
[17:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs as i give away the bottle
[17:08] BJ Tunwarm: "sure Sis"
[17:08] Arwen SpiritWeaver: you've been hitting the Mead to hard!
[17:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i have not!
[17:08] BJ Tunwarm: "Me, .. never"
[17:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud: it is the cold
[17:08] Arwen SpiritWeaver takes the bottle and downs a large gulp
[17:09] Arwen SpiritWeaver: wiping her mouth with the back of her hand
[17:09] BJ Tunwarm: looks at the pairs drinking somewhat surprised
[17:09] Vyctoria Silvercloud: and those wolves...all they do is makes us bleed to guard sheeps and chickkens......
[17:09] BJ Tunwarm: "Aye"
[17:09] Vyctoria Silvercloud: what is the point?
[17:09] BJ Tunwarm: "Speaking of that a wolf hunt tonight"
[17:09] Vyctoria Silvercloud: there is no glory in it
[17:10] BJ Tunwarm: "They are hungry, it is a hard winter"
[17:10] Vyctoria Silvercloud: we shoul raid rome....and take gold and weapons and horses from them
[17:10] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Aye, well it is always hard in winter....
[17:11] Arwen SpiritWeaver: And did you have anyone in particular in mind, Sister?
[17:11] BJ Tunwarm: "Rome is a bit away, maybe some one more local"
[17:11] Vyctoria Silvercloud: anyone?
[17:11] Vyctoria Silvercloud: no
[17:12] Arwen SpiritWeaver: That's what I need... a good, stout Spear!
[17:12] Vyctoria Silvercloud: we can just move to the next roman fort and tear it down
[17:12] Patrice Cournoyer: aye
[17:12] Patrice Cournoyer: a spear is good
[17:12] Vyctoria Silvercloud: we need to take back our land.....our power....and glory
[17:12] Vyctoria Silvercloud: drive the romans off with fear and terror
[17:13] BJ Tunwarm: "aye!"
[17:13] Arwen SpiritWeaver: "Aye!"
[17:13] Vyctoria Silvercloud: aye....hand over the bottle, please!!
[17:13] BJ Tunwarm: whatches Vyc sudden intrest in the bottle and wonders
[17:13] Arwen SpiritWeaver looks at Vyctoria truculently... taking time to take a laarge drink
[17:14] BJ Tunwarm: "So you pair have been in that cave a lot"
[17:14] Arwen SpiritWeaver: before handin it back...
[17:14] Vyctoria Silvercloud snatches it and drinks a large gulp....mmmmmmm
[17:14] Vyctoria Silvercloud: now.....so i think....why stop with the romans?
[17:14] Arwen SpiritWeaver says "Well, someone has to keep watch on that accursed Book..."
[17:14] Vyctoria Silvercloud: we could move up..all till persia...and asian lands...rule it all
[17:15] BJ Tunwarm: "Persia,..?"
[17:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud kicks ARwen´s foot
[17:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: aye
[17:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: we could build up a full Amazon Celt Empire
[17:15] Arwen SpiritWeaver jumps in surprise..."Hey! watch what you're doing, woman!"
[17:15] BJ Tunwarm: "A bit aways don't you think"
[17:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: bring back the glory and power of old days
[17:16] Arwen SpiritWeaver: "Aye... but what would we do, once everyine was conquewd?
[17:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles....as i look into the fire...."what was you to say........if i tell you here...in this new land...lies the power to do so?"
[17:17] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "the keys to give us power...power behind anything"
[17:18] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihi
[17:20] Vyctoria Silvercloud: mhm......and so the Book spoke to me.....of those objects of power......they are here....and can be ours
[17:21] Patrice Cournoyer: a talking book?
[17:21] Vyctoria Silvercloud: All we need to do....is gather them...reunite...and we will have power to make us a empire
[17:21] Arwen SpiritWeaver perks up... does it tell where?
[17:21] Vyctoria Silvercloud: an Amazon Celt Empire
[17:21] Vyctoria Silvercloud: no, sis...not where
[17:21] Vyctoria Silvercloud: but he tell me.....that there are 3 of them
[17:22] Vyctoria Silvercloud: did not say what or where they were
[17:22] Vyctoria Silvercloud: but.....the Book said....that each of them...has a guardian
[17:22] Vyctoria Silvercloud: and that we will need to defeat them
[17:22] Patrice Cournoyer: and what are these three things
[17:22] Patrice Cournoyer: sister?
[17:23] Vyctoria Silvercloud: aye, sis...that the Book..did not say
[17:23] Vyctoria Silvercloud: but....since we got here....things started moving
[17:23] Vyctoria Silvercloud: it is too late to stop now
[17:23] BJ Tunwarm: eye brows raise at the talk of a book
[17:23] Vyctoria Silvercloud: thise attack of wolves is but the begning
[17:24] Vyctoria Silvercloud: soon...the guardians will awake......and the real battle will begin
[17:24] Arwen SpiritWeaver mutters, "WIsh I could make heads or tails out of that things' whisperings...."
[17:24] Vyctoria Silvercloud: yet....we will win....as we are Amazon Celt....no one can stand against us
[17:24] Arwen SpiritWeaver cries loudly "Aye!
[17:25] Vyctoria Silvercloud looks at the fire....gloomy....."if i had more time....to know more......to see how to defeat them"
[17:25] Arwen SpiritWeaver grumps, "Awwwwww cold steel ususally works for me!"
[17:26] BJ Tunwarm: looks back and forth at the two utterly puzzled
[17:26] Vyctoria Silvercloud nods...."i hope so...as magic seems to know no steel"
[17:26] Arwen SpiritWeaver mutters...."Cursed majicks!"
[17:26] Vyctoria Silvercloud traces small pentagrams in the land..."sisters...do you know how old this land we are now is?"
[17:27] Patrice Cournoyer shrugs.. "no idea, sister"
[17:27] Arwen SpiritWeaver laughs..."Not a clue, Sister, not a clue!"
[17:27] Vyctoria Silvercloud nods....."it is beyond anything.......those ruins we found.....a mighty people lived here"
[17:28] Arwen SpiritWeaver: "Now, hand over that mead, soman!"
[17:28] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "They were powerful and ruled a great empire."
[17:28] Arwen SpiritWeaver: *woman*
[17:28] Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles..and offers the bottle.....
[17:28] BJ Tunwarm: "Who? The Romans?"
[17:28] Arwen SpiritWeaver curses...Bah! if they were so mighty, where are they now?"
[17:29] Vyctoria Silvercloud shakes my head...."nah.....the romans were nothing but babies...and these people were already old"
[17:29] BJ Tunwarm: "Egpytians?"
[17:29] Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles..and nods...."they moved on...sis....i dont know where to"
[17:29] BJ Tunwarm: "There the oldest people"
[17:29] Vyctoria Silvercloud: no
[17:30] Vyctoria Silvercloud: the symbols from the book....are not egyptians...but as if egyptians copied them
[17:30] Vyctoria Silvercloud: they were before Egypt
[17:31] Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs.."i am just begning to understand it all.....if the Book did not speak to me...i would not manage it at all"
[17:31] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "but this i know for sure.....
[17:31] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "trials will come.....and we will have to endure
[17:32] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "but if we have sucess and gather those 3 magical things.....all the power and all the glory will be ours
[17:32] Arwen SpiritWeaver tries to grab the bottle from Vyctoria and falla on her face in the snow
[17:32] Vyctoria Silvercloud: imagine...how much good can we do to the word
[17:32] Vyctoria Silvercloud: peace and justice
[17:32] Vyctoria Silvercloud: our peace
[17:32] Arwen SpiritWeaver stands up, swayin and shivering
[17:32] Vyctoria Silvercloud: not that bloody pax romana!!
[17:33] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihihi
[17:33] BJ Tunwarm: looks at Vyc in confusion and then at Arwen half naked body
[17:33] Vyctoria Silvercloud: here, sis, have a sip...you are full of snow
[17:33] Arwen SpiritWeaver: "Yeahhhhhhhh maybe it's time someone showed those bloody romans who's boss....
[17:34] Vyctoria Silvercloud nods...and looks into the fire.....lost in thoughts
[17:34] BJ Tunwarm: "Aye, we burnt Rome before. Do it again"
[17:34] Arwen SpiritWeaver grabs the gottle and takes a long pull
[17:34] BJ Tunwarm: looks ups at Patrice for explaination
[17:34] Arwen SpiritWeaver: "Ahhhhhhhhhh, now that's better!"
[17:35] Patrice Cournoyer: the only explanation I see is a lot of mead going down amazon throats
[17:35] Arwen SpiritWeaver laughs loudly
[17:36] BJ Tunwarm: Shakes her head
[17:36] Vyctoria Silvercloud look up angry....."You will see....you will remember my word when the 1st guardian wakes!!!"
[17:36] BJ Tunwarm: considers Vyc's word's "First Guardian?"
[17:36] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "we need to be ready.......to be sharp"
[17:37] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "but no....no.....we just play sheepards and farmers......"
[17:37] Arwen SpiritWeaver: "Whaaaaaa.... we've defeated so many enemies I can't even count them... bring on these "Guardians"... We'll kill them too!
[17:38] Vyctoria Silvercloud: once we were Warriors.....no one spoke of us but with respect and fear in his heart
[17:38] Arwen SpiritWeaver: "AYE!"
[17:38] Vyctoria Silvercloud: and now....our enemies..most feared...are wolves
[17:39] Arwen SpiritWeaver: Well... the one benefit o that is, more meat, right?!
[17:39] BJ Tunwarm: frowns and looks at Vyc as she rants
[17:40] Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs and raises...."You are not listening.......your ears are deaf.....but soon enough they will open"
[17:40] Vyctoria Silvercloud: Love and Light, sisters....i go to mediate for a while
[17:40] Patrice Cournoyer: love and light, sister
[17:40] BJ Tunwarm: "What are you talking about"
[17:41] Patrice Cournoyer: get some rest
[17:41] Arwen SpiritWeaver looks up at Vyctoria and growls, "Leave that bottle here!"
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Secrets   The Book of Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 pm

[15:50] Viktor Ellisson: "hello there"
[15:50] Viktor Ellisson: "you know fighting isn't much my thing"
[15:51] Vyctoria Silvercloud: you do well, my friend
[15:51] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i remember you and Nine
[15:51] Viktor Ellisson: "yes, yes...but you can take care of a little dog every now and then"
[15:51] Viktor Ellisson looks under her cloak, thinking it is Vyc.
[15:52] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihi..true enough.....but i have better things to do than play sheepard or farmer
[15:52] Viktor Ellisson: "and...what is that?"
[15:52] Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs.......i aint for this....seed....grow....harvest....gosh
[15:53] Vyctoria Silvercloud: we are getting just like this land.....still...stopped
[15:54] Viktor Ellisson: "you'd prefer me to challenge you to a duel?'
[15:54] Vyctoria Silvercloud smiles...playing with the idea.....and i gulp down another horn of mead......."nah....thank you, my friend"
[15:54] Vyctoria Silvercloud: what i wish is time to move back
[15:55] Viktor Ellisson: "Oh I see....afraid of the miller.." he turns to inspect a barrel of mead
[15:55] Vyctoria Silvercloud: to those times when all spoke of Amazon Celt with respect and fear in their hearts
[15:55] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihihi
[15:55] Viktor Ellisson: "now they speak of sorcery and drunkeness...a reminder, I am no amazon"
[15:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud tosses the horn on the ground....curshing it with my foot
[15:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud: drunkery?
[15:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud: who is drunk?
[15:56] Vyctoria Silvercloud: as of sorcery.....well....mother Earth provides us...and we take it gladly
[15:56] Viktor Ellisson smiles softly to himself...."are you?" he turns back to face her, the smile now gone from his face.
[15:57] Vyctoria Silvercloud: would i not use power she bestows on us?
[15:57] Viktor Ellisson: "You would do better to not call it up by powers beyond your control"
[15:57] Vyctoria Silvercloud laughs lightly.....feeling already sorrow for the talk
[15:57] Vyctoria Silvercloud: see?
[15:58] Vyctoria Silvercloud: that is just what i spoke
[15:58] Vyctoria Silvercloud: all seems to be beyond us now
[15:58] Vyctoria Silvercloud: we lost it
[15:58] Viktor Ellisson: "not so...the land is blessed, there are more in the clan...and just because the rest of the world is silent...doesnt mean the power is gone"
[15:59] Vyctoria Silvercloud shakes my head.....and turns..taking another horn full of mean...gulping it down
[15:59] Viktor Ellisson: "would you like more? and really miss Vyc...your sword seems sharp enough"
[15:59] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "you just dont understand.....how ones heart..may die in times like this"
[16:00] Viktor Ellisson: "Not enough blood for you?"
[16:00] Vyctoria Silvercloud: this aint about blood
[16:00] Vyctoria Silvercloud: This is about honor....about respect
[16:00] Vyctoria Silvercloud: glory and power
[16:00] Vyctoria Silvercloud: things that matter living and dieing for
[16:00] Vyctoria Silvercloud: not sheeps
[16:01] Vyctoria Silvercloud: not crops
[16:01] Vyctoria Silvercloud: or chickens
[16:01] Vyctoria Silvercloud: oh goddess
[16:01] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i grow tired..and uneasy
[16:01] Viktor Ellisson breathes deeply..."Spoken like a true Amazon...tell me, what would you do next? Perhaps there is something in the way?"
[16:02] Vyctoria Silvercloud looks up his face.....eyes opening a bit....."do you...know...anything of it? who told you so?"
[16:02] Viktor Ellisson shrugs, "I know nothing...just an offer. it must be your heart speaking to you in such a way"
[16:03] Vyctoria Silvercloud sighs relieves...and laughs a bit.....mmmm
[16:03] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "well, my friend, it might be a way....it might be a way...yes...to run back the wheel of time"
[16:03] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "to make us..again rules of this land...and many more"
[16:03] Viktor Ellisson: "Depends on what, or who you speak of..more drink?"
[16:04] Vyctoria Silvercloud nods..and raises my horn...aye
[16:04] Vyctoria Silvercloud: more.....hic......one more
[16:05] Viktor Ellisson fills the horn carefully...."So, tell me...whats next?"
[16:05] Vyctoria Silvercloud rumbles.....sipping it slowly as i watch the fine
[16:05] Vyctoria Silvercloud: fire
[16:06] Vyctoria Silvercloud: do you know how old is this land?.....how old are these mounstains?
[16:06] Vyctoria Silvercloud: they have seen a lot
[16:06] Viktor Ellisson shrugs, "I do not know...the world seems to have always just been"
[16:06] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "we....we did not find this land......she found us.....pulled us here"
[16:06] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "there is power here.....such a wonderous and marvelous power"
[16:07] Viktor Ellisson: "then why are you so upset"
[16:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "power enough to give us back that what is ours...and much more"
[16:07] Viktor Ellisson: "So take it...call up powers..."
[16:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihihi.....it aint that easy
[16:07] Vyctoria Silvercloud: guardians they have
[16:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud: guardians...that we must defeat 1st
[16:08] Viktor Ellisson: "If it is...the ghosts...the guardians you must take....then how can you expect to defeat ancient powers"
[16:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud: but soon....soon all will be clear
[16:08] Vyctoria Silvercloud looks at his friend...and then sipps more from the horn....smilling
[16:09] Vyctoria Silvercloud: 3 powerfull things...we must gather
[16:09] Viktor Ellisson: 'shall i dig your grave for you?'
[16:09] Vyctoria Silvercloud: and bring them together to have the power
[16:09] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihi...grave?
[16:09] Viktor Ellisson nods
[16:09] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i aint near death
[16:09] Viktor Ellisson: 'you will be'
[16:10] Vyctoria Silvercloud looks puzzled...."why do you speak of death?"
[16:10] Viktor Ellisson: 'the guardians....they arent just going to roll over for you'
[16:10] Vyctoria Silvercloud laughs high and crystal.........."on that you are right"
[16:11] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "If...IF....i were but me alone!!"
[16:11] Viktor Ellisson: 'then you will die with honor. and i will bury you'
[16:11] Viktor Ellisson: 'or burn you..i have not seen a sister perish'
[16:11] Vyctoria Silvercloud sipps my horn...and smiles..."aye...so....as sisters...we will slay the guardians"
[16:12] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "i was told so....he told me.....spoke to me......the book"
[16:12] Viktor Ellisson: 'a book spoke to you? you are drunk, arent you'
[16:13] Vyctoria Silvercloud frowns...and raises my eyes....full of blood...."do you think i am drunk?..You will see!!.. All of you""
[16:13] Viktor Ellisson: 'all of us?' he speaks softly to her...'the sisters will all fight and die by your side'
[16:14] Vyctoria Silvercloud scorns..looking wildly at the man..."ppooh....you dont understand it.......there is no fire in your hear"
[16:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: "If i die....i only ask Goddess to die with my sword in my hand and my eyes open"
[16:15] Viktor Ellisson: 'there there, miss vyc. there is fire...do not worry. and if it got so bad, i would gladly die with you'
[16:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud hics loudly....."aaahh..much better...I knew you are my friend........i knew it"
[16:15] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihihi
[16:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud: soon...soon
[16:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud: you will see...as they raise...you will remember my words
[16:16] Viktor Ellisson: 'now but there might be a few of the sisters who cowher with fear.'
[16:16] Vyctoria Silvercloud: NONE"""
[16:17] Vyctoria Silvercloud: NONE!!!
[16:17] Vyctoria Silvercloud: well...not fear...but caution
[16:17] Viktor Ellisson: 'it will be as you say...do not be concerned'
[16:18] Vyctoria Silvercloud looks at the man...suspicius..."mmmmmm...well....yes.....there is no turning back now.....we are here....the land called us"
[16:19] Vyctoria Silvercloud: mmmmmmmmmmm
[16:20] Vyctoria Silvercloud: aaahhhhhheeeeeeeeaaassss
[16:20] Vyctoria Silvercloud kneels the throws up into the sea
[16:21] Vyctoria Silvercloud splashes some cold water on myface...aaahhhmmm
[16:21] Vyctoria Silvercloud: much better now
[16:21] Viktor Ellisson: 'ready to take on the world, miss?'
[16:22] Vyctoria Silvercloud: viktor......right now i feel there is a white horse ridding loose on our lands
[16:22] Vyctoria Silvercloud: odd as it is
[16:22] Vyctoria Silvercloud: i would check it out......care to join?
[16:22] Viktor Ellisson: 'so go tame it'
[16:22] Vyctoria Silvercloud: hihihi...try to
[16:22] Vyctoria Silvercloud: thank you for the chat, my friend.....be well
[16:22] Viktor Ellisson: 'no miss, the tavern is my business...everyone has their place"
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: The Book of Secrets   The Book of Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:16 pm

The Book of Secrets Cursed10[/url
******** THE CURSED BOOK OF SPELLS ***********

A MARVELOUS STORY OF MAGIC, POWER AND GLORY.
JOIN US AND HELP BUILD THIS WONDERFUL TALE.....

AMAZON CELT CLAN INVITES YOU TO ROLEPLAY IT ON OUR NEW LAND.

THIS WEEK HELP US DEFEND OUR FORT AGAINST AN ATTACK OF A PACK OF WOLVES. SHOW HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT BOW AND ARROW AND WIN DAILY PRIZES. DAILY TOP PRIZE IS 200 L.EVERYDAY AT 7PM SLT, THE TOP WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED, THE BOARD RESET AND START AGAIN FOR THE FULL WEEK OR UNTIL THE WOLVES ARE DRAWN AWAY.

WE WILL ALSO START A DIARY ABOUT THIS RP "THE CURSED BOOK OF SPELL". WE INVITE YOU AND SOME FRIENDS TO RP A SMALL SCENE ABOUT IT. DURING ALL THIS WEEK, YOU MAY RP ANY DIALOGS CONCERNING THE ATTACK OF WOLF PACK...OR ABOUT THE CURSED BOOK OF SPELL. ANY 3 OR MORE PERSONS MAY RP THIS SCENE AND SEND A NOTECARD WITH ITS DIALOG TO US, SO WE MAY POST IT ON OUR FORUM. THERE IS A 200 L PRIZE FOR THE FIRST 3 DIALOGS DELIVERIES.

SOME TIPS ON RP SCENES AND DIALOGS:
For a dialog to be considered valid, it must have 5 turns of speech from each member of the group. Turns or lines of speech are those that have a saying and meaning and contributes to the story. Things like "yes", "no", "mhm", "omg", and so on will not be considered lines of speech. All RPs must take place at Amazon Celt land. Try to be as descriptive as you can.....think of it as if you were writing a book, describe your actions, feelings, hopes and so on.

POSITIONS AND ROLES ARE AVAILABLE: PLEASE ASK EMISSARY BJ TUNWARM OR COMMANDER ELEKTRA FRIDE FOR INFO.

INFO ON OUR CLAN, GUIDELINES, BACKGROUND ARE AVAILABLE AT LANDING DOCK. CLICK ON THE RECRUIT BOX TO GET THEM.

[url=https://servimg.com/view/14372472/98]The Book of Secrets The_cu10

]

Last edited by BJ Tunwarm on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Secrets   The Book of Secrets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Book of Secrets
Page 1 of 1