Amazon Celt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Celt

This forum is related to the Amazon Celt RP SIM in Second Life

HomeAmazon CeltLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the Drow or the Trow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
RP Character: Warrior
Health:
On the Drow or the Trow Left_bar_bleue50/50On the Drow or the Trow Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

On the Drow or the Trow Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Drow or the Trow   On the Drow or the Trow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Sisters, we must be on our guard. The perfumed and delicate foot of the Drow have trod ever so daintily on our land. We must not let our guard down Sisters, the Drow are cunning and will strike with all the strength their well groomed and elegantly attired limbs can muster if given the opportunity! The Drow are seething bejeweled monsters, the demimonde of a dark underworld, Their diaphanous hearts filled with an implacable, yet ethereal hatred against all others! Drow blades are to frightfully recherché to be mentioned and they will not hesitate use them to crush them with us if they find the moment right.
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
Health:
On the Drow or the Trow Left_bar_bleue50/50On the Drow or the Trow Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: On the Drow or the Trow   On the Drow or the Trow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:57 am

Patrice Cournoyer wrote:
Some may say, what is the difference between Drow and a man, well the skin colour and ears and in general men are more lazy.
I am not sure of that. You ever seen the Roman senate in action men can spend an incredible amounts of energy insulting each other in clever and subtle and ways.
Back to top Go down
Patrice Cournoyer
Admin
Patrice Cournoyer

PostSubject: Thank you for this information   On the Drow or the Trow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:00 am

Very useful Bejonias, I will try to make a picture of the Drow the next I see them.

I would add that the ones I have met are both rude and impertinent, and yet very quick to take insult. They are not very intelligent, yet think the world of their brain power.

Some may say, what is the difference between Drow and a man, well the skin colour and ears and in general men are more lazy.
Back to top Go down
BJ Tunwarm
Admin
BJ Tunwarm

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: On the Drow or the Trow   On the Drow or the Trow Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 pm

In our tongue we Celts call them the Trow, others call them Drow since they can't wrap their tongues around our "t" sound. We've all seen the dainty, but evil tracts of the Drow. The scathing notes left in the tavern denouncing the quality of the chicken sauce, the originality of the fish stew, or the robustness of body of the wine and other menacing elfish acts from them. But were do they come from?

In my journeys I found the most stories for the Drow in Snow Bear Land. The Northerners say the Drow come the Pig and Cat Islands, a land between the north of the White Tin Islands and snow Bear Land. This is very curious because by all accounts and by our clan's own first hand experience the Drow live underground and only venture out in the dark.

As to how they look like, that is obvious enough, they have blue skin darker than any man from the land of dusk and hair whiter than any Norther from Snow Bear land. Many claim their skin is dark because of the smoke from their fires and furnaces in their caves. I can say personally their faces are not like and human I have seen in my travels, sort of child like and pointy all the same.

As for their dress, that is curious to, because it most resembles the Persians of the Lesser Dawnland. Even Drow weapons oddly seem to look like something used in Lesser Dawnland except in speech, custom or worship the Drow bear no resemblance to any people from the Lesser Dawnland. In speech, from what little I have heard, it sounds like the Pictii to me.

As for how the Drow act, gods below,.. People say the Greek in only happy in a fight with another Greek. Yet no Greek would betray a kinsman as causally as a the Drow are said to do. The Northerners claim to have seen streams of blood flow from Drow caves from the violence they do to each other in their in fighting.

People claim the Drow move silently, I have yet to see that. The ones I saw moved threw brush like a drunk cow and left foot prints a blind man could track in the dark. It is said the Drow can see in the dark without light, that is possible, but I don't know. They say Drow are great sorcerers, that seems likely since elves in general are that way.

They also have a curious attachment to spiders and are said to worship a giant spider called "Unwilling", if that is to believed. Others Drow are said to be half spiders themselves, kind of the like a satyr or a centaur is part human, part beast. And they have all the typical Pict nastiness with poisoned weapons and traps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Drow or the Trow   On the Drow or the Trow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Drow or the Trow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amazon Celt :: Amazon Celt RP :: Role Play Storylines - in SL :: Monsters-
Jump to: